UnevenEdge

Attack On Titan The Final Season: Episode 84 "Night of the End" Discussion

"Every war ever fought, right there in front of you. Because it’s always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who’s going to die! You don’t know whose children are going to scream and burn! How many hearts will be broken! How many lives shattered! How much blood will spill until everybody does what they were always going to have to do from the very beginning. SIT! DOWN! AND TALK! "

Edited by CorbeauKarasu

4 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

What the hell happened?  Reiner tried to shift so Jean attacked?

Gabi admitting she was wrong.  Falco too.

Nah, Reiner talking like he was feeling sorry for himself was frustrating and angering Jean enough that he had to deck him.

Yup, damn good stuff from Gabi. Bet we all never thought she'd be the one to do it.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

reiner's self pity and assumption that an apology would be worth anything after causing so much carnage was pissing Jean off

Just now, DangerMouse said:

No, Reiner talking like he was feeling sorry for himself frustrated Jean enough that he had to deck him.

Yup, damn good stuff from Gabi.

Oh ok.  I thought I saw Reiner either try to slit his wrists to commit suicide, or turn Titan, when I saw that first blood fly.  That must have been when Jean first hit him.