UnevenEdge

rants brants style barney fife...

brainscour

42 minutes ago, Sawdamizer said:

Dude… fucking take it to DF and bring your stupid clown with you (nabs)…

I’ll handle you both.

Nabs will never be back in DF. You haven't figured it out ...his meltdown was on purpose... He's too big of a bitch to be in DF. He needed to get that account banned so he can pretend he has to stay out here.

See, he is protected out here and has simpletons like the other banned dullards to cheer him on.....in DF, he's all alone.

So he'll just stay up here, and as soon as he gets close to 500 posts, he'll get the account banned on purpose so he can blame Katt for over modding him and continue his cycle of bitchmade posting

It took me a while, but I just had to start thinking like a pussy to see his game.

Edited by André Toulon
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Nabs will never be back in DF. You haven't figured it out ...his meltdown was on purpose... He's too big of a bitch to be in DF. He needed to get that account banned so he can pretend he has to stay out here.

See, he is protected out here and has simpletons like the other banned dullards to cheer him on.....in DF, he's all alone.

So he'll just stay up here, and as soon as he gets close to 500 posts, he'll get the account banned on purpose so he can blame Katt for over modding him and continue his cycle of bitchmade posting

It took me a while, but I just had to start thinking like a pussy to see his game.

Look… you’re right… but the only person that has a bigger boner for me is nabs… so why not cut em both up.

1 hour ago, André Toulon said:

*thinking* "You know what, I use the Alonzo Mourning gif too much"

Sloan curler olympique GIF - Find on GIFER

On 4/9/2022 at 12:26 AM, cyberbully said:

......I don't think I've seen it.

Probably have but I have no clue which gif you mean

Fun.  

On 4/8/2022 at 7:12 PM, André Toulon said:

Wait, psychic rerpemands, are not that easy.  Let nabraniel, be nabraniel.

• Thanks 1

On 4/8/2022 at 7:38 PM, Sawdamizer said:

Look… you’re right… but the only person that has a bigger boner for me is nabs… so why not cut em both up.

Neither.  You don't even care what you disagree with.  You just plain disagree.

https://www.google.com/search?q=covid+disbelief+campaign+this+is+an+apple+an+news+truth+campaign&client=ms-android-samsung-ss&tbm=nws&prmd=inv&ei=w2ZSYrXbH_jOytMP282e-AY&start=10&sa=N&biw=360&bih=703&dpr=2

• 2 months later...
On 4/8/2022 at 7:12 PM, André Toulon said:

So he'll just stay up here, and as soon as he gets close to 500 posts, he'll get the account banned on purpose

The tales we tell to soothe our anxious children at night.