UnevenEdge

Apathy problem

That_One_Guy

Im about to graduate. Im on the last half of my last semester and i suddenly dont care anymore lol. Like people keep asking me what job im gonna get and i have no answer. Ive been invited to several job fairs and did not go. I thought it would just go away but its actually getting worse. Like i REALLY dont care if i even get shit done anymore and im unmotivated as shit. Is this normal?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, That_One_Guy said:

Im about to graduate. Im on the last half of my last semester and i suddenly dont care anymore lol. Like people keep asking me what job im gonna get and i have no answer. Ive been invited to several job fairs and did not go. I thought it would just go away but its actually getting worse. Like i REALLY dont care if i even get shit done anymore and im unmotivated as shit. Is this normal?

I didn't use my degree for over 10 years and when I finally did, my knowledge was so outdated I might as well had been an intern....

But I'm a lucky guy with a penchant for bullshitting my way though a lot of things.

But once I graduated, I just wanted to keep doing what I did in college.... Which was blow and ho's

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, scoobdog said:

Like Buddy said, it takes time.  Doing the comedy thing should keep you active in the short term.

Duuuuuuuuude.....

ThatOneGuy, remember that episode of Home Movies where McGuirk tries to be the soccer comedian? You can be the IT comedian. Course it might be hard to write good IT jokes understandable to the layman....

• Thanks 1

On 3/10/2022 at 7:25 PM, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Duuuuuuuuude.....

ThatOneGuy, remember that episode of Home Movies where McGuirk tries to be the soccer comedian? You can be the IT comedian. Course it might be hard to write good IT jokes understandable to the layman....

I'm glad i'm not the only person who thought this

• Haha 1