UnevenEdge

Bruh how tf you gonna buy your side piece an uber

That_One_Guy

4 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

5 minute dick is what side pieces get.... dudes out here dropping dope dick on Thots, then wondering why they getting outta line, calling during family time and shit. 

Don't fuck a ho like you love her.

Lmao this dusty mf trying to explain why he can't keep a woman.... "Gave her the trash dick on purpose" FOH no one's buying it

• D'oh 1

Just now, Vamped said:

Does she atleast get money with the uber and 5 minute dick?

.........no.

Honestly I don't know, I don't do side chicks, my side chick is me...I take up all of m......hell, I'm my main chick.

But my point being, I know Thots gets paid for being extra cooch, because they snitch.....side chicks that be on the side just because, I think they just look dumb until they realized it.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Vamped said:

Does she atleast get money with the uber and 5 minute dick?

The man is too busy with man things to waste more than five minutes fucking pussy. 5 minutes is all she gets and she better not act out of line by calling ever 

There's gotta be a side piece benefit .... otherwise there's no point in being a side piece. XD

I commented on this lady's nails at work and she told me she has a man but their whole relationship is they have sex occasionally and he pays for her nails and her hair

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

5 minute dick is what side pieces get.... dudes out here dropping dope dick on Thots, then wondering why they getting outta line, calling during family time and shit. 

Don't fuck a ho like you love her.

But you spent money. Shoot for 15 at least

11 minutes ago, Vamped said:

There's gotta be a side piece benefit .... otherwise there's no point in being a side piece. XD

I commented on this lady's nails at work and she told me she has a man but their whole relationship is they have sex occasionally and he pays for her nails and her hair

Thats called getting played lol

1 hour ago, That_One_Guy said:

She said "i have a tight cooter cat that drives these mfs crazy"

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Must not be driving them too crazy if you're still a side piece looking out the window of an Uber 

• Haha 2