UnevenEdge

Made in Abyss, Epsiode 7

Blatch

We're now basically at the halfway point of the series, which is neat. The thing is, I can't remember most of what happens in this episode. The fact that the cable descriptions for each episode (at least on Xfinity) are really short doesn't help matters, and they're often spurious. Get a load of last week's:

Riko gets to thank Ozen; Reg receives his extendable arms.

The latter is a misnomer since Reg never lost his arms; he just needed Ozen to throw them back, and that was immediately at the start of the episode. I'm not sure about the former, but while it's probably correct in the most literal sense (since Riko would thank Ozen from carrying her up from the Abyss), the adventuring party spent a lot more time in the ep with Marulk, that lovely kid. By the way, it seems to be canon that his gender is ambiguous, though I imagine everyone portrays him as a boy because crossdressing characters have always been a popular trend.

Edited by Blatch
  • Like 2

To tell the truth, I didn't really like Ozen that much when I watched the show subbed. I think that's because of the voice. It sounded like the seiyuu was forcing herself to sound deep and scary, and that seiyuu being Sayaka Ohara didn't help matters. That's why I prefer her dub voice; she's still dangerous, but more murderwaifuable.

Spoiler

1511683977_MIA07Act1.thumb.PNG.eee917528b9658fb8cf152105d249e30.PNG

2142978777_MIA07Act2.thumb.PNG.5cd21e7ab280a99f4e206ad07e04674b.PNG

Her sharing the same VA as Esdeath helps quite a bit, too!

• Like 2

16 hours ago, PokeNirvash said:

To tell the truth, I didn't really like Ozen that much when I watched the show subbed. I think that's because of the voice. It sounded like the seiyuu was forcing herself to sound deep and scary, and that seiyuu being Sayaka Ohara didn't help matters. That's why I prefer her dub voice; she's still dangerous, but more murderwaifuable.

Reveal hidden contents

1511683977_MIA07Act1.thumb.PNG.eee917528b9658fb8cf152105d249e30.PNG

2142978777_MIA07Act2.thumb.PNG.5cd21e7ab280a99f4e206ad07e04674b.PNG

Her sharing the same VA as Esdeath helps quite a bit, too!

Yup, her dub voice is sooo good.