UnevenEdge

i get it now

Poof

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I like her everything.

Although one thing I have learned at work is just because someone's cute with a covid mask on, doesn't necessarily mean they are cute with their mask off.

psh male logic.

you can't see a girls personality in a pic either but that doesn't stop ppl from lookin

18 minutes ago, Poof said:

psh male logic.

you can't see a girls personality in a pic either but that doesn't stop ppl from lookin

That's the expected logic when all you post is a picture of an attractive person.

Women don't look at a muscular guy in a speedo and go "I bet he's a good provider."

52 minutes ago, PenguinBoss said:

That's the expected logic when all you post is a picture of an attractive person.

Women don't look at a muscular guy in a speedo and go "I bet he's a good provider."

is that all thats a pic of tho

2 hours ago, PenguinBoss said:

Oh. No, but I don't think the picture says much else about her since I doubt she went shopping and just decided to take a picture.

See, that's the difference between us. I can tell that she reads every article in the new yorker, vapes too much, and loves alan watts

• Haha 3

On 3/4/2022 at 2:22 PM, stilgar said:

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611407e896c2b1accd074

I wanna see Joe Pesci standing in front of a white background plain as day, and you can only see him from the knees up, in a fine grey suit, blasting and endless round tommy gun, red tie, white shirt, cigar butt in his mouth, doing stand up while triggering infinity shots,, screaming and mock mob disbelief at Americans!

Screaming at whatever has been built up in the dredges of life whilest the mob fizzles or has possibly never even been an actual mob and is just business in whatever jurisdiction that some thought they gave a fuck, 2 how do (target audience even know there is a such thing as a mafia??) Well they don't in the movie, it's just a joke, but in real mob world we have to wonder if Hollywood can strike up a deal with turner for a camera, an Italian american (Joe Pesci) assaulting mob myths for like and hour 15.  Cigar butt doesn't burn out for unknown reasons to help with the fiction aspect.

1:15 of street slang and simple disgust, in what Ever faith exists besides the FBI in an mafia in the USA that isn't just a mock up  but it is definitely a mock up.  But no one will know.

19 hours ago, brainscour said:

Hubbb is neither bot nor human and follows our forum since, winter 10 I think. Expert in some science, but completely random and accurate

I started posting december 2010...