UnevenEdge

ok boys and girls. the word of the day is "grimalkin"

nameraka

3 minutes ago, GuyBeardmane said:

012098079b4782a4dd44b8cd86684a12.jpg.876f38cd436e09f83cc9a64368e2f1e2.jpg

okay. you get bonus points.

but since no one seems to have paid attention to any of the previous word of the day threads, I'll go back over the rules.

when someone says the word of the day you do exactly two lines of coke. (three if you're poof), eat a live goldfish (or shove a carrot up your ass if you're vegan), then place a phone call to congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (or one of her staffers if she can't be reached), and sing the entirety of the 1989 motley cru classic "girl, don't go away mad (just go away)" in Esperanto until she agrees to go out with you, or just hangs up.

jeezus, it's not like we haven't done this before people. 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, nameraka said:

okay. you get bonus points.

but since no one seems to have paid attention to any of the previous word of the day threads, I'll go back over the rules.

when someone says the word of the day you do exactly two lines of coke. (three if you're poof), eat a live goldfish (or shove a carrot up your ass if you're vegan), then place a phone call to congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (or one of her staffers if she can't be reached), and sing the entirety of the 1989 motley cru classic "girl, don't go away mad (just go away)" in Esperanto until she agrees to go out with you, or just hangs up.

jeezus, it's not like we haven't done this before people. 

That's way too much effort. I'd rather just pet my grimalkin (who actually is a grimalkin).