UnevenEdge

One Piece BACK on Toonami where it BELONGS Double Feature (517-518) Discussion!!!

Toonami must be really desperate to bring One Piece back, since it was removed due to bad ratings.  I wonder if it's just a placeholder for something else.

And why these two episodes?  I started watching it after it was canceled the last time, and left off on 511.  I wonder if I should watch 512-516 later, and skip tonight's premiere and watch it when I'm caught up, or watch tonight and then go back and watch those episodes.

1 hour ago, ben0119 said:

Toonami must be really desperate to bring One Piece back, since it was removed due to bad ratings.  I wonder if it's just a placeholder for something else.

And why these two episodes?  I started watching it after it was canceled the last time, and left off on 511.  I wonder if I should watch 512-516 later, and skip tonight's premiere and watch it when I'm caught up, or watch tonight and then go back and watch those episodes.

i'd love to have your opinion on this arc and i wanna support more people watching, but the previous arc ended with major spoilers that they will ABSOLUTELY be talking about freely now. if you plan on catching up, i'd suggest skipping this.

but i guess that's only if you considered yourself  a fan of the franchise

1 hour ago, ben0119 said:

Thought it was removed due to Toei's asking price?

1 minute ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

i'd love to have your opinion on this arc and i wanna support more people watching, but the previous arc ended with major spoilers that they will ABSOLUTELY be talking about freely now. if you plan on catching up, i'd suggest skipping this.

but i guess that's only if you considered yourself  a fan of the franchise

Really, more big stuff happened after those episodes I watched?  It seemed like where I left off was transitional stuff.

Just now, ben0119 said:

Really, more big stuff happened after those episodes I watched?  It seemed like where I left off was transitional stuff.

it kind was, but it transitioned into a couple HUGE ARCS that dwarfed everything that came before. i'm glad it's bac, but i wish they'd continued where they left off instead

2 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Thought it was removed due to Toei's asking price?

I remember Demarco kept talking about how enough people weren't watching the show, and how he and Gill and the others did everything they could to keep the show on the block as long as they could.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

it kind was, but it transitioned into a couple HUGE ARCS that dwarfed everything that came before. i'm glad it's bac, but i wish they'd continued where they left off instead

Did you misread my post?  I said I watched to 511 after it got canceled off Toonami.