UnevenEdge

My Hero Academia Science Fiction Double Feature Season 5 Finale Discussion!!

This season finale didn't feel like much of a season finale compared to The season 4 finale where endeavor fought A High End Nomu

another thing i think it sucks that by this point the third movie world heroes mission has been removed from a lot of theaters 

i think it would have been cool to see that promoted during the season finale but because october was the month of interruptions   that movie came out the week of the fena pirate princess marathon

the theater in my hometown only had it for 4 days before they completely removed it....i know anime movies are limited but i didn't think it would be that limited

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, CountFrylock said:

This season finale didn't feel like much of a season finale compared to The season 4 finale where endeavor fought A High End Nomu

another thing i think it sucks that by this point the third movie world heroes mission has been removed from a lot of theaters 

i think it would have been cool to see that promoted during the season finale but because october was the month of interruptions   that movie came out the week of the fena pirate princess marathon

the theater in my hometown only had it for 4 days before they completely removed it....i know anime movies are limited but i didn't think it would be that limited

Wow, I didn't know it was already disappearing from theaters! Demon Slayer lasted 2 months!

Guess I better go to see it sometime this week! Lucky it's still playing in my town!

Edited by OwlChemist81

1 hour ago, OwlChemist81 said:

Wow, I didn't know it was already disappearing from theaters! Demon Slayer lasted 2 months!

Guess I better go to see it sometime this week! Lucky it's still playing in my town!

yeah it's crazy....i wanted to go see it but couldn't really do so anytime soon and that sucked because as i said it's not sticking around long at theaters

add to that...it took MHA Heroes rising(the second film)8 months for it to come out on blu-ray

if the same holds true for world heroes mission then people who couldn't see it at the theater would have to wait until june of next year to buy it physically

15 hours ago, OwlChemist81 said:

Aren't all anime movies a limited run when they go to theaters here?

41 minutes ago, elfie said:

Aren't all anime movies a limited run when they go to theaters here?

but this limited? 4 days is not enough time to get out there that isn't even a week

not everyone would be able to go see the movie as soon as it came out

Edited by CountFrylock

32 minutes ago, CountFrylock said:

but this limited? 4 days is not enough time to get out there that isn't even a week

not everyone would be able to go see the movie as soon as it came out

Pr

Previous runs of anime movies have lasted 3 nights. Sometimes 2. It is not uncommon.

4 hours ago, elfie said:

Previous runs of anime movies have lasted 3 nights. Sometimes 2. It is not uncommon.

it shouldn't be that common though...once these movies leave the theater it takes an ungodly amount of time before they reach physical format/streaming

as i said it took 8 months for heroes rising to be released physically after it left the theater

Owlchemist commented that mugen train was in theaters for 2 months so World heroes mission being kicked out after not even a week seems bizarre

MHA isn't the massive success that demon slayer is but it's no slouch either

it shouldn't be getting yanked from theaters so quickly as if there's not enough money to be made from it sticking around any longer