UnevenEdge

Amazon Prime just ruined Eva

18 hours ago, OwlChemist81 said:

Think we'll be seeing Evangelion 3.33 on Toonami anytime soon? Think again.

https://deadline.com/2021/07/evangelion-thrice-upon-a-time-amazon-prime-release-date-anime-1234784782/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Screw you, Jeff Bezos!

Toonami doesn’t show movies, and I think you can blame the success of Invincible for convincing Amazon animation is a growth sector.

On 7/1/2021 at 4:00 PM, stilgar said:

No.

Thank you. It has to be the most overrated anime of all time. I hate when authors just throw a bunch of crap at the wall and then you get to the end and find out there was never any actual story. There was just a guy tossing out ideas and scenes that he thought would be cool without any real care or thought.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Daos said:

Thank you. It has to be the most overrated anime of all time. I hate when authors just throw a bunch of crap at the wall and then you get to the end and find out there was never any actual story. There was just a guy tossing out ideas and scenes that he thought would be cool without any real care or thought.

See, that's the sort of thing you do before you start writing it, at least if you're me.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, MasqueradeOverture said:

How can you say "ruined" when it means the prospect of streaming with the ADV cast in the dub.

Netflix fucked it up. Amazon is the correction.

You do realize that was Khara swinging their exclusive rights dick around and demanding the most literal translation around right?  Doesn’t matter who gets the film rights, Khara has a very specific script.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 7/8/2021 at 8:39 PM, MasqueradeOverture said:

How can you say "ruined" when it means the prospect of streaming with the ADV cast in the dub.

Netflix fucked it up. Amazon is the correction.

Yeah, if only. But Khara probably gonna ruin that anyway by still not getting the message and getting them back, sigh.

They voiced all 3 other movies (which was amazing that Funi got them back) just bring them back for the last so we can have it complete with our cast, sigh.

Edited by DangerMouse