UnevenEdge

Let's have Mayor Lightfoot...

Sofa King Kule

3 hours ago, André Toulon said:

You and Hamblin both are just dead men who refuse to put that other foot in the grave. No one cares what with of you think and your opinions will die here

She wants diversity.

How about some diversity of view points, for a change?

• D'oh 1

6 hours ago, scoobdog said:

We all know how well "diverse" opinions are recieved, don't we Caustic Soda?

You just have not come to grips with the fact that people such as Hamblin actually carry the majority opinion and it's only marginalized artificially by a media that constantly plays Whack The Mole with it.

They can't sustain this game forever.

• D'oh 1

3 hours ago, Sofa King Kule said:

You just have not come to grips with the fact that people such as Hamblin actually carry the majority opinion and it's only marginalized artificially by a media that constantly plays Whack The Mole with it.

They can't sustain this game forever.

Lol.  If your opinion is in the majority, why do your compatriots hide themselves?

3 hours ago, Sofa King Kule said:

They don't.  It could be your dentist.

So my dentist is a conservative idiot afraid to form his own opinions but he's not vocal about it because he's fully aware of how bigoted and short sighted his opinions are? 

Cool, take a page from his book and stfu.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, André Toulon said:

So my dentist is a conservative idiot afraid to form his own opinions but he's not vocal about it because he's fully aware of how bigoted and short sighted his opinions are? 

Cool, take a page from his book and stfu.

Hint: Hamblin does not tell anyone what to think.  He reflects what most sane and rational people are already thinking.

Eventually, we are all going to slide off the seesaw and let you drop to the ground with such a thud.

1 minute ago, Sofa King Kule said:

Think about it this way...

None of those radio ghosts are ratings plops.

Think about it this way, if there is a majority opinion that is kept silent, then there is obviously something wrong with the opinion, and finding one old dumbass negro willing to spout the shit doesn't make it less bigoted, biased, sexist or whatever fear of getting rocked to sleep is stopping trash ass people from audibly spreading.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, André Toulon said:

Think about it this way, if there is a majority opinion that is kept silent, then there is obviously something wrong with the opinion, and finding one old dumbass negro willing to spout the shit doesn't make it less bigoted, biased, sexist or whatever fear of getting rocked to sleep is stopping trash ass people from audibly spreading.

This, from a person who never heard one syllable of the program.

You just parrot whatever CNN says.

• D'oh 1

1 hour ago, Sofa King Kule said:

This, from a person who never heard one syllable of the program.

You just parrot whatever CNN says.

I took the opportunity to look up clips of Mr. Ken Hamblin and...

... there's a word for black dudes that believe in things like "welfare should be tied to work requriements" and that give old white dudes erections.

Hint:  it's not "avenger."

1 hour ago, Sofa King Kule said:

I've already participated in three of those surveys and got paid for it.

That was done by Nielsen and there's also Arbitron.

So what does this tell you about the sort of people that supply ratings to radio? 

Cause on the internet where you can get accurate ratings it seems like way more people are into baby shark than Rush Limbaugh.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

So what does this tell you about the sort of people that supply ratings to radio? 

Cause on the internet where you can get accurate ratings it seems like way more people are into baby shark than Rush Limbaugh.

People who genuinely want to stay informed will listen to a news stream before Baby Shark.

Then... There's Joe Pags and his favorite frequent caller, AJ.

Go and find out what the web says about those two.

• D'oh 1

51 minutes ago, Sofa King Kule said:

People who genuinely want to stay informed will listen to a news stream before Baby Shark.

I'm not here to make your points for you but I doubt he gets anywhere close to baby shark numbers. Do you instinctively yell for your mom to wipe your ass when you finish shitting too?

54 minutes ago, Sofa King Kule said:

Why would I want to be informed by a bunch of racist babies...present company included

• Like 1

Just now, Sofa King Kule said:

I mentioned Pags and AJ and you called them racist babies.

You don't know who either really is.

And why would you think that. It's not the first time you've brought them up and I like to know what idiots you think are telling it like it is. 

Everyone isn't wallowing at your level, you are arguing with people smarter than you

• Like 1

Just now, André Toulon said:

And why would you think that. It's not the first time you've brought them up and I like to know what idiots you think are telling it like it is. 

Everyone isn't wallowing at your level, you are arguing with people smarter than you

Just the mere fact that you would lump AJ in with racists is enough to convince me that you know nothing about him.

17 minutes ago, Sofa King Kule said:

Just the mere fact that you would lump AJ in with racists is enough to convince me that you know nothing about him.

You keep saying AJ like it means something, read your own post. Why  would I follow a caller. 

No one is going to play your game of deflection.....you aren't that clever.

Edited by André Toulon
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

You keep saying AJ like it means something, read your own post. Why  would I follow a caller. 

No one is going to play your game of deflection.....you aren't that clever.

Because someone just called him a racist while not knowing who he is.  Or, what does he ever say or do that makes him racist?

2 minutes ago, Sofa King Kule said:

You're all part of the very same clique, there.

I'm talking to everyone.

Oh...well then you understand why "someone" would think someone who associates with bigots would be a bigot 

See, Packshit, THAT'S how parallels work...not that dumb shit you do where you think because you got suckered into signing for something that you own it.

• Like 1