UnevenEdge

So about my new rank

1 hour ago, André Toulon said:

Whether or not ghostie has a new job. He promised to pony up on the 17th. 

He's not done that

I asked in the other thread that you quoted me on. What exactly was the proof that everyone agreed was acceptable? Because since someone had mentioned pay stub, only strippers and people at Wendy's get paid every day. And if it's a name tag, he has to figure out how to post a pic of it without there being so much info it's a packard moment. The last time he was on was Sunday to do a couple of quick reacts. Depending on his hours, he might not be able to post for a bit.

Not saying I'm against the rank change, just wanting to know what exactly was expected. 

8 minutes ago, NaBraniel said:

My money's no good here?

You are on an alt that has the same name as your previous account which is temporarily sleeping right now. Temporarily. Now is definitely not the time to be asking for getting a name change on an account that you are on because you were being a deliberate assclown on the other one barely a week ago. 

And this table is for high stakes stupidity. You can't afford the chips right now. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, katt_goddess said:

I asked in the other thread that you quoted me on. What exactly was the proof that everyone agreed was acceptable? Because since someone had mentioned pay stub, only strippers and people at Wendy's get paid every day. And if it's a name tag, he has to figure out how to post a pic of it without there being so much info it's a packard moment. The last time he was on was Sunday to do a couple of quick reacts. Depending on his hours, he might not be able to post for a bit.

Not saying I'm against the rank change, just wanting to know what exactly was expected. 

I replied, and I had a whole event for it on the 17th. 

It is and always has been about proof on the 17th.

• Like 1

Personally, i think it would have to at least include one of the table saws they use to cut through bones and shit or a wrapping machine.

Edited by scoobdog

You are on an alt that has the same name as your previous account which is temporarily sleeping right now. Temporarily. Now is definitely not the time to be asking for getting a name change on an account that you are on because you were being a deliberate assclown on the other one barely a week ago. 

And this table is for high stakes stupidity. You can't afford the chips right now. 

It's crazy that he's so untrustworthy that we can't even believe him when he says he's banned.

7 hours ago, katt_goddess said:

Ok how about now?

3 hours ago, revelations said:

katt is just going to argue semantics

but you should get the rank you asked for

because you were right after all

per the norm

I'm not arguing semantics, I was seeking clarification regarding proof required and all that fun. 

However, I might be tempted to change that member rank to 'Deflated Squanch' or something if ghostrek got his new job but it's been shitty overnight hours or he thought he had to post a paystub of some kind that kept him from posting proof.

10 hours ago, katt_goddess said:

I'm not arguing semantics, I was seeking clarification regarding proof required and all that fun. 

However, I might be tempted to change that member rank to 'Deflated Squanch' or something if ghostrek got his new job but it's been shitty overnight hours or he thought he had to post a paystub of some kind that kept him from posting proof.

Ghostie agreed to post pic on the 17th, no one mentioned a paystub or nametag until you did....you lost and I still paid. I don't understand the hold up

• Like 2