UnevenEdge
elfie

High Guardian Spice resurfaces after nearly two years of silence

My comment about this being vaporware earlier today is now become instantly dated. :D

Posted (edited)

I'm surprised nobody has posted this, yet.

Only says "Coming Soon" towards the end, so I'm not sure if there's a concrete release date set.

Edited by Clownhova

We all figured we would give it the Onyx Equinox treatment.  Ignore it and it will go away.

I can only imagine all the hardworking artists upon hearing the controversy this caused. "RED ALERT! WE NEED TO DO EMERGENCY REINFORCEMENTS BY NOT AT ALL TALKING PUBLICLY ABOUT IT UNTIL SUMMER 2021!"

The animation is alright, but the color palette really doesn’t work with the character designs ripped straight out of a “How to Draw Anime” book. Wakfu’s looked similar, but the earth tones were a good workaround for its tackiness. 

Honestly, it would’ve worked better with more stereotypical CalArts designs than have the artists force a square peg into a round hole by making it look “anime”. 

• Like 1

You all dare mock a show that was made by such a wonderfully diverse group of checked boxes??

I mean people.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

I will never understand why people give a single shit about this show either way. If it's good, then fine, if it sucks, then oh well. It looks much worse when it's a bunch of 30-year-old weebs pitching a fit over a show made for 12-year-old girls.

Edited by Top Gun
  • Like 5