UnevenEdge

Adult Swim greenlights Aqua Teen, Metalocalypse, and Venture Bros direct to video films

Jman

https://www.animationmagazine.net/features/adult-swim-greenlights-aqua-teen-hunger-force-metalocalypse-the-venture-bros-original-movies/

So much for my theory about VB being cancelled to avoid the wrath of WarnerMedia, but Metalocalypse is back!

Metalocalypse: The power-hungry TRIBUNAL unveils their secret and deadly “Falconback Project” as the world grows in embattled chaos and the menacing Doomstar breaches the Earth’s atmosphere while the mysterious and twisted dissent of a band member threatens the future of Dethklok. Picking up directly after the heroic rescue of Toki Wartooth: Can Dethklok choose between their egos and the greater good of the world to embark on a gauntlet of dangers that will try their very souls and finally write the song that will be their salvation? The new movie is created by Brendon Small and Tommy Blancha. The movie soundtrack will be released on WaterTower Music.

The Venture Bros.: Doc’s latest invention will either bankrupt the Ventures or launch them to new heights, as Hank searches for himself, Dean searches for Hank, The Monarch searches for answers, and a mysterious woman from their pasts threatens to bring their entire world crashing down on them. The Venture Bros. is created, written and executive produced by Jackson Publick and Doc Hammer.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

There had been a lot of finger crossing when Doc went radio silent about VB in the hopes that meant a non-disclosure was in play. 

Is it too much to hope for a full 2 hour movie? <.< >.> That would be like half a season the way things have been going. 

Metalocalypse is about damn time. They could have and should have done this ages ago, especially when you had all the outside sources willing to help fund it. I still wear my concert hoodie to work on cold days. 

A second ATHF movie is...unknown feelings right now. Frylock better be getting residuals. :| Also...will they ever be able to top 'I Like Your Booty [ but I'm not gay ] ' as an anthem? LIVES ARE AT STAKE, MAN! 

• 2 months later...