UnevenEdge

Hunter x Hunter should have been cancelled instead

Zenigundam

Except love it or hate it, it's actually had weeks where it beat HxH in the ratings. It's here to stay.

. Fuck this.

Goddamn it, fuuuuuuuuuucccckkkk thiiiiiiissssss!!!

Fuck Naruto man. Jesus Christ I haven't hated a series so goddamn much other than this one .

Damn it man. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck this motherfuckng BULLSHIT.

HxH is a new series, is only forty episodes in, and not only has a definite end, but a total number of episodes less than what's been aired of One Piece.

Plus OP stopped at a perfectly reasonable place, so it's not like viewers are being left on a cliffhanger like they were the first time it was taken off Toonami.

HxH is a new series, is only forty episodes in, and not only has a definite end, but a total number of episodes less than what's been aired of One Piece.

Plus OP stopped at a perfectly reasonable place, so it's not like viewers are being left on a cliffhanger like they were the first time it was taken off Toonami.

But it's stil cancelled due to ratings and no one caring about it. Where they fucking stopped is meaningless. It's the fact they cancelled it in the first place!

Yes, and?  8)

You fucking asshole.

You goddamn fucking asshole.

Fuck you! Fuck you and everything your stand for!

Fuck you and your goddamn bullshit content ratings hobby.

Glad you still have that. Unlike me. OP'z standing in America is everything to me and it's pretty much done for.

Instead of receiving sympathy with people who know how hurt I am, I'm treated to mocking and joking... you all know how hurt I am and still I receive no sympathy.

Fuck man the world is just so cruel. Why? What did I do to deserve this? Why the fuck is this happening???

I turned over a new leaf. I was doing good. Why was that all just thrown out the window. Fuck man..  I mean shit... I mean fuck.

Saying that you think HxH is a show that belongs on PBS Kids (an institution which might not exist by the end of the year) does nothing but show how ignorant you are about it.

Zeni is either a troll or just wants to start shit like a bitch. :fap:

Saying that you think HxH is a show that belongs on PBS Kids (an institution which might not exist by the end of the year) does nothing but show how ignorant you are about it.

Listen here, kid, nothing in Hunter x Hunter has happened that warrants its supposed "TV-PG" content disclaimers. In Japan, I bet it's the equivalent of a TV-G American TV content rating as a series. "Oh it gets darker 40 episodes from now." PLEASE! That's laughable...  :D

Also, lol at "can't get around" an IP ban.  :D

the system actually goes by the ip log so when moose tried to log back in under a new name via a new ip the system instantly locked him out

so now when moose tries to get in here he can't do anything not register not post until the admin removes his name from the list

SMF has a better approach to handling user bans than Lithium ever did

the system actually goes by the ip log so when moose tried to log back in under a new name via a new ip the system instantly locked him out

so now when moose tries to get in here he can't do anything not register not post until the admin removes his name from the list

SMF has a better approach to handling user bans than Lithium ever did

So... the new IP was detected in association with the account. Just register a new account on a new IP.

It's far from difficult. :|

So... the new IP was detected in association with the account. Just register a new account on a new IP.

It's far from difficult. :|

no the old IP got canned and when he went to register with a new account with a new IP it did the same thing

so its a never ending cycle

I'm also been told that joining is an approved system meaning Luuv has to go thru the registration accounts and decide what can and what can't join

moose got triple screwed

no the old IP got canned and when he went to register with a new account with a new IP it did the same thing

so its a never ending cycle

I'm also been told that joining is an approved system meaning Luuv has to go thru the registration accounts and decide what can and what can't join

moose got triple screwed

yeah when I invited elfie Sandstone and Kohikki back they had to wait an hour or so for Luuv to approve their accounts

even if moose could get passed the IP ban Luuv would stop him during the account review process

No shit.  Hiatus is boring and nonsensical.

Yet One Piece gets cancelled and is going to replaced by edgelord nonsense like Tokyo Ghoul which manga fans say bastardizes the source material?  And we have to continue to sit through the torture of Shittuden?!

I guess I really have no choice but to watch it on my own now. T_T

You fucking asshole.

You goddamn fucking asshole.

Fuck you! Fuck you and everything your stand for!

Fuck you and your goddamn bullshit content ratings hobby.

Glad you still have that. Unlike me. OP'z standing in America is everything to me and it's pretty much done for.

Instead of receiving sympathy with people who know how hurt I am, I'm treated to mocking and joking... you all know how hurt I am and still I receive no sympathy.

Fuck man the world is just so cruel. Why? What did I do to deserve this? Why the fuck is this happening???

I turned over a new leaf. I was doing good. Why was that all just thrown out the window. Fuck man..  I mean shit... I mean fuck.

Which is what you did to Bleach fans when the anime and manga ended prematurely.  So yeah I've got to sympathy for you.

That spiritual successor to Mr. Rogers, Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood, is a better show than Hiatus.

moose is no longer a member

he was just terminated and can't create a new account because of it

tl;dr

moose got an IP ban and he can't get around it

so behave

NOOOOOOOO I MISSED EVERYTHING!

I didn't get to be here live for the self-destruction of Moose! 

And oh shit, I better be good now.

NOOOOOOOO I MISSED EVERYTHING!

I didn't get to be here live for the self-destruction of Moose! 

And oh shit, I better be good now.

You didn't miss much it was 1 thread that got removed/deleted and only 6 death threats that were removed

Other than that it was his standard meltdown

However this ban was a fluke only because moose went way too far again

Now actual banning will be rare but getting locked from certain boards aren't not that a new system was activated

You're just now realizing that much of what Zeni says is soley for purposes of trolling? =P

You didn't miss much it was 1 thread that got removed/deleted and only 6 death threats that were removed

Other than that it was his standard meltdown

However this ban was a fluke only because moose went way too far again

Now actual banning will be rare but getting locked from certain boards aren't not that a new system was activated

Oh ok. :D

So you'd have to pretty nuclear to actually get banned here, then.

I see.  So that's more likely then and what behavior would it take for that to happen?  Either way, good to see there will finally be repercussions for misbehavior now.