UnevenEdge

Black Clover Replaces SAO And Returns To Toonami

CountFrylock

and toonami will just lose half an hour after The final episode of WOU airs next week

if we were getting a replacement show  we would have heard something by now

edit: black clover is the announced replacement as it makes it's return with 8 episodes dubbed since it's toonami departure

Edited by CountFrylock
  • D'oh 3

They've come down to the wire plenty of times so I'm not calling it just yet. They can push it as far as Friday before they confirm that schedule.

But if they do contract or add a rerun then I hope they try moving Gridman to 1am. It probably won't salvage it now but I think it would pair nicely with Attack on Titan.

And if they do contract it's possible that they could get it back when maybe Dr. Stone, Neverland or something else is ready to air.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Sketch said:

They've come down to the wire plenty of times so I'm not calling it just yet. They can push it as far as Friday before they confirm that schedule.

But if they do contract or add a rerun then I hope they try moving Gridman to 1am. It probably won't salvage it now but I think it would pair nicely with Attack on Titan.

And if they do contract it's possible that they could get it back when maybe Dr. Stone, Neverland or something else is ready to air.

All of those are possibilities.

I was hoping Black Clover would come back after SAO ended.

• Like 1

Black Clover has dubbed 8 episodes since it was taken off toonami

I'm not really sure if that's enough to justify bringing it back

especially since black clover's dubbing schedule would probably leave us in a position where we're constantly checking for updates on the latest dub

because 8 episodes can run out fast if there's a few weeks without any

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, CountFrylock said:

especially since black clover's dubbing schedule would probably leave us in a position where we're constantly checking for updates on the latest dub

It may reach 12 before it has to go back into hiatus. But the same could also be true of AOT. And this is probably why Ass Class moved up to 1 AM instead.

On 2/1/2021 at 6:00 PM, CountFrylock said:

it's been like half a year and they've only dubbed 8 episodes? >_>