UnevenEdge

Before any of you get famous

Mix

2 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

i could have sworn you made this thread already...

and i think i accepted your offer. 

I don't remember that and a quick search turned up nada

But i'll put you down as a yes anyway

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jiro_Dreams said:

The dude really went up to his friend and was like “I will pay you and invite you to parties where you can pick up girls if you drop everything to be my driver.”

sounds like a man who's read The Art of the Deal

2 hours ago, Jiro_Dreams said:

The dude really went up to his friend and was like “I will pay you and invite you to parties where you can pick up girls if you drop everything to be my driver.”

The only response to that would be, "Sure you could, but what's in it for me?".

2 hours ago, Mix said:

sounds like a man who's read The Art of the Deal

I’ve watched far too much Entourage when it was out, but I remember that, aside from his older actor brother, the other two members were Vince’s friends from New York that he threw money at to get them to move to LA to work for him.

Surprisingly, E happens to be the most useless one because Turtle can at least drive and play Fight Night. E used his experience as the manager of a Sbarros to become Vince’s manager when all he does is pass off messages to his agent or fight with directors that want him. 

1 hour ago, Jiro_Dreams said:

I’ve watched far too much Entourage when it was out, but I remember that, aside from his older actor brother, the other two members were Vince’s friends from New York that he threw money at to get them to move to LA to work for him.

Surprisingly, E happens to be the most useless one because Turtle can at least drive and play Fight Night. E used his experience as the manager of a Sbarros to become Vince’s manager when all he does is pass off messages to his agent or fight with directors that want him. 

I didn't watch much, but what I did see backs up what you're saying about E....he seemed the most competent, yet the most useless 

Edited by Mix

2 hours ago, Poof said:

How much? Do you have problems w/nudity?

I don't know what the starting pay for an entourage member even looks like, so.....whatever Kevin Hart is paying Spank Horton

I don't have problems with nudity, but I do have a lot of other problems, mostly psychological. Luckily, so far they've only made me more interesting

Edited by Mix

1 hour ago, Mix said:

I don't know what the starting pay for an entourage member even looks like, so.....whatever Kevin Hart is paying Spank Horton

I don't have problems with nudity, but I do have a lot of other problems, mostly psychological. Luckily, so far they've only made me more interesting

It's all about the perks. I can promise you lots of perks, and pay is guaranteed to be a possibility.

59 minutes ago, Poof said:

It's all about the perks. I can promise you lots of perks, and pay is guaranteed to be a possibility.

I guess I could always sell some of the percocet on the side if money got tight

Ball park,  how much is "a lot"?