UnevenEdge

Sword Art Online: Alicization - War Of Underworld Episode 14 "End To Eternity" Discussion!!

5 minutes ago, AnimationFan14 said:

Well I am sorry to hear you have been going through all this. However I am happy to read you are cancer free as of now.

3 minutes ago, mochi said:

OH GOD, least they caught it in time

Thanks.  Yeah, and funny thing, I was more interested in going because of dry/sensitive skin, and they found this.  You always think of cancer risk for older people or smoking or being around toxic stuff, doing unhealthy things or being around hazards etc, but it's not necessarily true.

Edited by ben0119

11 minutes ago, mochi said:

I mean he's OBSESSED with having his female characters get raped in increasingly excessive ways and he apparently thinks all American people are bloodthirsty monsters so draw your own conclusions

how do we know which creators hate americans and which don't without them flat out making a whole series about it?

Just now, CountFrylock said:

how do we know which creators hate americans and which don't without them flat out making a whole series about it?

Hayao Miyazaki also hates America...just not the individual people, more our government which is perfectly fine

that said you can kinda tell which mangaka are racist these days, since the ones that aren't racist are a little more polite when they draw Black people

24 Best Black Anime Characters; We List Dark Skin Female & Male Manga Stars  - That Sister

compared to the ones I'm fairly sure are racist
Superalloy Darkshine

12 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Forgot to mention this last week, but my dermatologist removed a 2 inch excision from my back around a severely dysplastic mole she said had a high chance of turning cancerous.  I'm glad that was nipped in the bud but now I have to be careful with how I bend, twist, pull, etc. and I can't lift anything over 10 pounds.  You'd be surprised how much things weigh over 10 pounds.  A gallon weighs 8 & 1/3 pounds.  My cats are 12 and 14 pounds and I don't know how how I'm going to add water to my fish tank.  It has been tricky, having to work around things.  But I'm sure any anime character would just shrug this off!

Oh man, sorry to hear about that but glad you seem to be coming through it okay. Is it something that can do any healing over time in terms of those limitations?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, mochi said:

Hayao Miyazaki also hates America...just not the individual people, more our government which is perfectly fine

that said you can kinda tell which mangaka are racist these days, since the ones that aren't racist are a little more polite when they draw Black people

24 Best Black Anime Characters; We List Dark Skin Female & Male Manga Stars  - That Sister

compared to the ones I'm fairly sure are racist
Superalloy Darkshine

and then of course there's horikoshi who drew bunny lady mirko

12 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Oh man, sorry to hear about that but glad you seem to be coming through it okay. Is it something that can do any healing over time in terms of those limitations?

They want me to take it easy until I get the stitches out Monday (will be two weeks,) then for a few more weeks after that.  I hope it won't take too much longer.  I'll ask more about it then.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Oh yeah, I don't remember but did they ever say why no one's come to check on or take back this base in the time since this small group of soldiers invaded?

It was mentioned a few times before that the NSA who hired Miller's group (I think they are mercenaries?) cut a deal with someone in the SDF to delay that ship sending people into the base.  I still think it would make more sense if it was the CIA than the NSA, but maybe Reki didn't quite brush up on these organizations lol.

2 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

It was mentioned a few times before that the NSA who hired Miller's group (I think they are mercenaries?) cut a deal with someone in the SDF to delay that ship sending people into the base.  I still think it would make more sense if it was the CIA than the NSA, but maybe Reki didn't quite brush up on these organizations lol.

Oh okay, I remember it was an inside job but I forgot about that.