UnevenEdge

Sword Art Online: Alicization - War Of Underworld Episode 14 "End To Eternity" Discussion!!

14 hours ago, ben0119 said:

Forgot to mention this last week, but my dermatologist removed a 2 inch excision from my back around a severely dysplastic mole she said had a high chance of turning cancerous.  I'm glad that was nipped in the bud but now I have to be careful with how I bend, twist, pull, etc. and I can't lift anything over 10 pounds.  You'd be surprised how much things weigh over 10 pounds.  A gallon weighs 8 & 1/3 pounds.  My cats are 12 and 14 pounds and I don't know how how I'm going to add water to my fish tank.  It has been tricky, having to work around things.  But I'm sure any anime character would just shrug this off!

Glad you're doing better and free of that burden, but damn bro, you got some FAT cats!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, elfie said:

Okay what's THIS nonsense now?

You know, this actually kinda makes sense in a bizarre sci-fi way!

Higa's gotta nut up and go down that chute!!

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/sword-art-online-alicization-war-of-underworld-part-2/episodes-1-2/.161995

I saw most of this episode since it aired live during a set break from a band I was seeing, but I was also a bit distracted by the fact that the bar I was in was playing one of my favorite songs of all time: Seal's "Kiss From A Rose", which I sang loudly while masked while also trying to watch this episode.

But, I digress--4 stars! Yes, I agree! For a lot of reasons, this episode was much better than the previous one, even though this was totally Bercouli's Kamina moment! It was thankfully devoid of the "rapey" content which probably knocked it down a notch.

An epic sacrifice, and though it was one that only drove back the enemy, it was not completely in vain! And that revelation about Fanatio at the end was also quite precious! At least Kamina never got to do that to Yoko!

Edited by OwlChemist81
  • Confused 1

On 11/15/2020 at 2:10 PM, OwlChemist81 said:

Glad you're doing better and free of that burden, but damn bro, you got some FAT cats!

Thanks.

The 12 pound cat is definitely fat.  Julia, the Siamese, is lazy and doesn't do much.  But the 14 pound fluffy black cat, Justin, is legit just a big cat, and he's active.  So he's not fat for his size.  Lots of floof though lol.  Funny thing is they are such polar opposite personalities.  Julia is lazy and easily scared of stuff, can be pretty co-dependent.  Justin is friendly but more independent, is active and much more of a snoop and even a hunter, and there isn't much that scares him, except for the vacuum (they both hate that.) Justin is pretty intelligent too, but Julia doesn't exactly seem like a member of MEWNSA hahaha.

20201120_025013.jpg

20201120_025245.jpg

20201120_025826.jpg