UnevenEdge

I do wish I could take a cruise

Poof

You get the best sleep on a cruise ship. I loved our Disney Cruise. Nothing like waking up to the ocean or sunsets on the ocean .... and how pitch black it is on the ocean unless there's another cruise ship off in the distance. 

And also not having to worry about drinking too much and having to drive home because all you have to do it navigate the elevator buttons

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vamped said:

You get the best sleep on a cruise ship. I loved our Disney Cruise. Nothing like waking up to the ocean or sunsets on the ocean .... and how pitch black it is on the ocean unless there's another cruise ship off in the distance. 

And also not having to worry about drinking too much and having to drive home because all you have to do it navigate the elevator buttons

girl i havent drove a car in 8 years

55 minutes ago, Juice McKenzie said:

on a cruise ship?

maybe go with a big, strapping bodyguard

I had a minion before I need a new one but they can be bribed and no matter how good u are how much u let them in they can be bribed. let this be a lesson to u 

khaled.webp

Yeah the one I remember atm the couple had gotten into an argument, and supposedly split up to cool off I think and a blood trail was found leading all the way to the edge of the ship, but all they did was hold everybody on the ship for a few hours of questioning when it docked. They ended up letting everybody go, and just opening the missing persons case even though the victims family was urging officials to hold everyone longer.. 

1 minute ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Yeah the one I remember atm the couple had gotten into an argument, and supposedly split up to cool off I think and a blood trail was found leading all the way to the edge of the ship, but all they did was hold everybody on the ship for a few hours of questioning when it docked. They ended up letting everybody go, and just opening the missing persons case even though the victims family was urging officials to hold everyone longer.. 

yea I know about that one

7 hours ago, Poof said:

But too scared

Not scared but cautious

I think I have too many enemies and on a cruise all it is would be a kerplunk and no more poofy. It's too easy

Hearing about the food service people's stories on cruiseliners have got me away from that dream, lmao. I would never eat on one.