UnevenEdge

True or False

Mix

Present me with the evidnce, but what didn't ALL people of the time smoke.. All sorts of...pretty much everything they could test to a flame?

Why does it even matter if it's penis blood..Shut the fuclk up if I'm not about to learn some real mayan history. I don't bother myself with it too much since it's irrelevant as fuck, but I might bite some ancient aliens things if it isn't the generic garbage they use that is pretty easily debunked...

1 minute ago, BlackNoir said:

isn't penis blood just blood?

1 minute ago, molarbear said:

Seeing as your body circulates blood constantly, how would they know they didn't get some foot blood in there?

The answer was True.

You blind yourselves with mundane questions while my sight is made ever clearer by illuminating answers from the prophet Alex Jones. 

2 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Present me with the evidnce, but what didn't ALL people of the time smoke.. All sorts of...pretty much everything they could test to a flame?

Why does it even matter if it's penis blood..Shut the fuclk up if I'm not about to learn some real mayan history. I don't bother myself with it too much since it's irrelevant as fuck, but I might bite some ancient aliens things if it isn't the generic garbage they use that is pretty easily debunked...

whoa

1 minute ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

I here you, brother.

You gotta separate what's true from false with a keen eye when it comes to ancient aliens.