UnevenEdge

help am I in black mirror episode

Poof

I was considering making a thread about the Robert Kardashian hologram because that sounds far more horrifying and insensitive than sweet and thoughtful.

Like, who comes up with the idea of using a hologram to make a corpse puppet of your spouse’s late father and have him say a few lines you found from home videos before you make him evaporate into dust? And who gets wholesome vibes from this traumatic experience that simultaneously resurrects and kills a dead family member?

44 minutes ago, Jiro_Dreams said:

I was considering making a thread about the Robert Kardashian hologram because that sounds far more horrifying and insensitive than sweet and thoughtful.

Like, who comes up with the idea of using a hologram to make a corpse puppet of your spouse’s late father and have him say a few lines you found from home videos before you make him evaporate into dust? And who gets wholesome vibes from this traumatic experience that simultaneously resurrects and kills a dead family member?

A visionary, that's who

46 minutes ago, Jiro_Dreams said:

superheroes and important futuristic people in anime have those parental holograms encouraging them to be better XD