UnevenEdge

Is my mommy gonna buy me halloween candy?

Poof

Is my mommy gonna buy me halloween candy?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Is my mommy gonna buy me halloween candy?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
    • Never again bc I'm >30 years old

26 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

I mean, my mom still buys me candy....i got a box in my living room right now that im sure is full of shit for the kids and somewhere in there will be a big bag of m&ms

thats different u have kids that live w/u so shes gonna give you candy for them tho right?

28 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

Naturally, but even before they were around she bought candy. But i think it was more a geture for her than me.

what do you mean for her? my mom just called I asked her to get me candy. I guess she wasn't going to get it but since I asked she said yes

43 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

i am convinced youre just fucking with me now.

More so than she thought her son wanted candy for Halloween, she was doing it for herself because she likes holidays and buying candy and giving it away makes her happy.

I'm sorry I'm dumb a lot of the time. I get it

38 minutes ago, Poof said:

I'm sorry I'm dumb a lot of the time. I get it

I didnt say that. I will admit that i was a bit confused by this one but i chalked it up to my mom essentially being a big kid, and maybe her actions aren't normal.

Edited by cyberbully

2 hours ago, Poof said:

do you have a primary care provider?

I can go anywhere here, and use them as my primary provider or whatever, but only the emergency room is open until Monday. My moms kind of a nurse, and she told me to wait and do that to so that's my plan for now. Well that and taking it easy. I feel okay right now just nervous and uncomfortable. The area feels pretty swore unless I'm lying down though. I havent needed to go to the doctor in years so I've never really set up a primary care provider here. Plus I got free immunizations /check ups etc while I was in the national guard at drills. I think I know the clinic I'm going with in town though. 

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

14 hours ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

I can go anywhere here, and use them as my primary provider or whatever, but only the emergency room is open until Monday. My moms kind of a nurse, and she told me to wait and do that to so that's my plan for now. Well that and taking it easy. I feel okay right now just nervous and uncomfortable. The area feels pretty swore unless I'm lying down though. I havent needed to go to the doctor in years so I've never really set up a primary care provider here. Plus I got free immunizations /check ups etc while I was in the national guard at drills. I think I know the clinic I'm going with in town though. 

You don't think it's your appendix do you?

14 hours ago, Mortir said:

I bought a bunch of Hershey products shaped like pumpkins and tombstones and ghosts and I got a bag of Spongebob Squarpants Krabby Patty gummies and some Jolly Ranchers but not a single trick or treater came by. 🙁

I'll take the krabby patties thanks

• Like 1

On 11/1/2020 at 9:11 AM, Poof said:

You don't think it's your appendix do you?

Oh no.. That original self diagnosis got pretty much doctor confirmed today.. I thought something like that might be happening initially though. I have no one to blame, but myself for deciding it was ok to let myself be lazy and fat for once I guess.. What I'm more worried about right now is I just paid for a doctor visit out of pocket because after going through VA phone and computer hooplah I figured out that since I havent been to a va clinic in more than two years they deactivated me or some shit so I have to do the initial shit with them I did like three years ago ALL over again, and the earliest date for that was next month. :|

The VCP 'Veterans choice program' got gutted by trumps admin... for a new system that's pretty much the same shit, but it made digging for all this info even more of a hassle.. Long story short I'm still supposed to be elligible to recieve medical care from a local provider since the nearest VA is a pretty big journey away from me, but since I haven't needed to use the va and make that journey in over two years...or even needed medical care at all...I have to start from scratch then ask for a referral from my va doc to be seen locally and have it covered by the va... (Due to my living location not being locally served by a va clinic)

YA merica. 

Edited by PhilosipherStoned
  • Sad 1