UnevenEdge

Assassination Classroom Episode 2: "Baseball Time" Discussion!!

8 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Damn dude.  Be careful stay safe blah blah.  It is thanks to inconsiderste idiots like this woman that is exacerbating covid.  I'm so glad science denial and anti-scholar beliefs were so strong before this too.  Thanks a lot to that dumb blonde bitch for making anti-vaxxing so popular.  Well jokes on them, they'll be the only ones with covid when it comes out.

Sorry, really up to my last nerve.  This isn't some nonsense about ILLUMINATI, or ALIENS, or NINE ELEVEN, or THE JEWS etc... this conspiracy fucktardedness is actually getting people killed now.  This virus is a serious, life or death issue.  These assholes can go fall off the face of the flat earth they probably also believe in, as far as I'm concerned.

Much appreciated and I don't want to wade into politics but I agree 100%. This anti science streak is destroying my faith in this country. I cant tell you how disgusted i am with this woman at work. Shes another one downplaying everything and calling it a conspiracy   im furious

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Memory wipe?!  Are the you know who involved?

By the way, the X-files episode on the Men in Black concept was awesome.  Loved the sequence of them getting into their car and leaving in reverse.  (Probably the effect was done by reversing the footage of them arriving.)

And that is my next show to fully re-watch after I am done with Forensic Files and Seinfeld, heh.

Too bad X-Files got so bad towards the end though. 😧

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ben0119 said:

So sick and so tired lately.  Literally.  To top it off, my Grandma and I got food poisoning Monday to add to the fun.  Tamales from small local place we won't be going to again a long with Wendy's chili we won't be ever eating again.

Test results from a few weeks ago showed some form of e. coli in my system but my primary care physician said he couldn't treat it because if it wasn't serious, giving me antibiotics could make me worse.  So I have to wait til September 14th to see my gastroenterologist.  I guess if it was more serious the gastroenterologist would have just told me to go to the hospital?

He told me to take Immodium once daily, along with the IBS medication constantly and to start up Metamucil after I get over this.

My doctor's orders for difficulty staying asleep -

Don't watch TV or use devices with screens near bed time.  He said it messes with your circadian rhythm and makes your body think is day time due to all the light entering your eyes.

HA!

He said none of my meds should be the issue.

Weird though because I have been a TV watching, game playing, net surfing night owl all my life (at least since I have been taking seroquel for sleep and manic side of bipolar disorder) and never had such trouble sleeping a full 8 hours until off and on the past few months!

I took an hour and a half or so nap before this but I will still be lucky to make it through the whole block.

Also while I had a good time exploring the open air grounds of a railroad museum today, we had the most disappointing Chinese food I ever had today!  We ate it at an abandoned Chick-Fil-A outdoors dining area, across the street from its current location.  I've never seen such a fast food building setup from anyone, much less Chick-Fil-A.  Not a joke.  All that money and trouble spent for such bad food.  The best of it, the wonton in the wonton soup was just a bunch of dough wrapped up with nothing inside it!  I hope we don't get sick from that too!

Sounds like a really bad streak.Hopefully it's uphill from here. I've read about that screen time thing and if it's true I'm not doing myself any favors. I cycle through like 4 different screens every night before bed between my TV, iPad, iPhone and Switch. It's hopeless.

• Like 1