UnevenEdge

Assassination Classroom Episode 2: "Baseball Time" Discussion!!

5 minutes ago, saito34 said:

Elfie I work with morons. This woman came in w/ a 104 temp...we told her to go get tested and she was in fact positive. Everyone had to get tested and it turns out I tested positive for antibodies from a distant past infection. Crazy...I feel fine today and was just kidding. Thanks though 😊

Glad to hear you already got through a round of rona without even knowing it

1 minute ago, AnimationFan14 said:

Sorry to hear about you feeling sick too Mochi :'{

had a panic attack thinking I was dying of covid earlier but that passed and when I realized I'd have a fever and feel a lot closer to death if I had the 'Rona

• Like 2

1 minute ago, elfie said:

ALso keep in mind this is kind of a fantasy. Even though it's a satire on their educational system.

yeah, but nearly all the times i see discrimination being brought up in anime, it's framed as the idea of "disqualifying people who are untalented in a specific arena from participating in that arena and thereby hurting their feelings" comes from their homogenous society, i guess

2 minutes ago, OwlChemist81 said:

In 2011, I had this crazy disease where I couldn't stop coughing for like most of May and a great deal of June. I wonder if I were to get the antibody test, if it would show that I was positive!

It wouldnt be covid-19 because c-19 was discovered 1st identified in 2019, but it could have been a coronavirus I think

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, saito34 said:

Elfie I work with morons. This woman came in w/ a 104 temp...we told her to go get tested and she was in fact positive. Everyone had to get tested and it turns out I tested positive for antibodies from a distant past infection. Crazy...I feel fine today and was just kidding. Thanks though 😊

Damn dude.  Be careful stay safe blah blah.  It is thanks to inconsiderste idiots like this woman that is exacerbating covid.  I'm so glad science denial and anti-scholar beliefs were so strong before this too.  Thanks a lot to that dumb blonde bitch for making anti-vaxxing so popular.  Well jokes on them, they'll be the only ones with covid when it comes out.

Sorry, really up to my last nerve.  This isn't some nonsense about ILLUMINATI, or ALIENS, or NINE ELEVEN, or THE JEWS etc... this conspiracy fucktardedness is actually getting people killed now.  This virus is a serious, life or death issue.  These assholes can go fall off the face of the flat earth they probably also believe in, as far as I'm concerned.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, saito34 said:

It wouldnt be covid-19 because c-19 was discovered 1st identified in 2019, but it could have been a coronavirus I think

we had something almost identical to what Covid sounds like back in December 2018, it almost killed my mom

6 minutes ago, AnimationFan14 said:

Glad to hear you already got through a round of rona without even knowing it

Thank you..really. I had some weird things going on that I can kind of speculate may have been it. Very unsettling but it's great to have antibodies,

• Like 4

Spoiler

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!?

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

Damn dude.  Be careful stay safe blah blah.  It is thanks to inconsiderste idiots like this woman that is exacerbating covid.  I'm so glad science denial and anti-scholar beliefs were so strong before this too.  Thanks a lot to that dumb blonde bitch for making anti-vaxxing so popular.  Well jokes on them, they'll be the only ones with covid when it comes out.

Sorry, really up to my last nerve.  This isn't some nonsense about ILLUMINATI, or ALIENS, or NINE ELEVEN, or THE JEWS etc... this conspiracy fucktardedness is actually getting people killed now.  This virus is a serious, life or death issue.  These assholes can go fall off the face of the flat earth they probably also believe in, as far as I'm concerned.

I don't usually like discussing CoVid because of how it's completely political. How vulnerability is dependent on allegiance. With hypocrisy like that, it's a given people would believe CoVid is fake. Sorry for my soapbox, but I just wanted to get that off my chest. Back to being silly.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Daos said:

What that kid did to her would probably be considered sexual assault now, lolol

What happened?  Wait you're talking about Sandlot, not this Assassination Classroom episode?  I really don't know what you're talking about then.