UnevenEdge

Are you published??

• 2 weeks later...

I'm 30. I have quite a few short stories out in the world, some poetry, and my MFA thesis, which was roughly three-fifths of a now-completed novel manuscript I've been sending off to small presses. 

Published my first short story when I was 22 or so. It wasn't very good.

• 4 weeks later...

25 going on 26 (read: I age up this Friday) and no. I don't really plan to be published because A) my career path is geared more towards engineering than literature, and B) I don't want editors telling me I should alter the overall vision I have for whatever works I wish to write.

I have gotten close by writing up a hypothetical anime of (mostly) my own creation, which can be read here, if you wish to check it out.

Edited by PokeNirvash

• 2 months later...

I've been trying to get a research paper published for a few months, other than that I had a poem published in a magazine when I was 7, that's about it.

I'd really like to write a nonfiction book about my research and methologies, but given that my field is technical and established methods change in weeks to months, printed medium isn't the best place for it.

• 2 weeks later...