UnevenEdge

Outdoors folder

I am leaning towards more consolidation than more folders. For stuff that doesn't have an explicit home, it generally defaults to FFA.

A lot of that could conceivably fall under sports, though posts in that folder as it is now tend to lean towards pro sports games more than personal athletic stuff.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Raptorpat said:

I am leaning towards more consolidation than more folders. For stuff that doesn't have an explicit home, it generally defaults to FFA.

A lot of that could conceivably fall under sports, though posts in that folder as it is now tend to lean towards pro sports games more than personal athletic stuff.

Idk think it would fit with sports then? Out is semi sports as it's usually physical at least. 

I have no dog in this fight, but of all those extra folders, food at least has given me idea or entertained me in some other way.

Not that I mind just talking about food in FFA. 

Oh, I just checked the numbers....The only folder with fewer posts is arts and literature......I'm gonna poke around in that folder a bit since I don't think I've ever even opened it.