UnevenEdge

Black Clover Page 126 Discussion

1 minute ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

did it have an onomatopoeia that sounds like love in Japanese?

Yeah you'd think that funimation would add in translator notes for this kinda stuff. Instead they just kinda have her freak the fuck out, and you'd only really have the grasp if you knew some japanese. Reminds me of School Rumble's Nasu/NasĆŗ joke. Eri dresses up as a nurse because she hears Harima likes Eggplant which she thought he meant he likes Nurses. The funi dub never explained that joke. I didn't see a translator not for it till I read the manga.Ā 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, CountFrylock said:

someone said according to theĀ  adult swim con website there's nothing left after this pillows performance aside from an interview with the voices of tom and sara

Ā 

so 2021 looks to be what we're all waiting for

Just like the rest of the damn nation!!!

Just now, OwlChemist81 said:

At this point, just might as well put FLCL Progressive back on at 12:30. I mean, SOMETHING has to air in that timeslot!

at this point like i said i expect bebop and fooly cooly to replace PA And Moob

Ā 

the fact toonami has not said a word about either show's replacement despite PA concluding tonight and mob concluding next week doesn't fill me with much confidence

• Sad 1

Just now, CountFrylock said:

Ā 

the fact toonami has not said a word about either show's replacement despite PA concluding tonight and mob concluding next week doesn't fill me with much confidence

My expectations are at Marianas Trench levels.

Just now, CountFrylock said:

Ā 

Well, I guess there's always 2021!

I mean, it's like, "yeah, great there's all this great stuff coming in the future, but what about NEXT WEEK!?"

1 minute ago, OwlChemist81 said:

Well, I guess there's always 2021!

I mean, it's like, "yeah, great there's all this great stuff coming in the future, but what about NEXT WEEK!?"

I Was Hoping this night would bring some positivity back to the block especially with how Demarco and crew were promoting it

unfortunately it's just been a bunch of "tune in next year" announcements that doesn't really make us feel any better about the block this year