UnevenEdge

Black Clover Page 126 Discussion

Looks like we have a lot of other pretty Blue Rose Knights we need to meet heh.

Ah here they are lol.

Why would she have to resign because of this?!

Was there some sort of no boyfriends rule?  rofl.

LOL that music.

Mumbling like Gordon rofl.

4 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

gordn? is that wy he can't speak up???

oh holy jebus thats creepy

assuming he is cursed, I'm ignoring the Voodoo dolls....and gonna go out on a limb and say his overall creepiness is the nature of the curse he's under

• Like 1

Just now, mochi said:

assuming he is cursed, I'm ignoring the Voodoo dolls....and gonna go out on a limb and say his overall creepiness is the nature of the curse he's under

He has voodoo dolls. I think the implication is that he is a wizard that specialized in Curses, not that he is cursed himself. 

4 minutes ago, mochi said:

.......Gordon has voodoo dolls?

We always knew he had the dolls.  Not sure they served any special purpose?  Is there a chance they are voodoo dolls, but he does things to them to cause good things to happen to the Black Bulls?  But I don't think he has used them in any magical way before?  I think they are just creepy dolls he has of the Black Bulls.

1 minute ago, HardcoreHunter said:

He has voodoo dolls. I think the implication is that he is a wizard that specialized in Curses, not that he is cursed himself. 

I remember Gordon using poison magic before. I guess poison could be a kind of curse?

4 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

LOL what is this from?

I'm actually not sure either, just searched for ep 126 images so hopefully it's not something from later though it's not like it's a spoiler since we know she feels this way lol

Edited by DangerMouse

14 minutes ago, OwlChemist81 said:

WAIT, SERIOUSLY!?

Hey, new ending??

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/black-clover/episode-126/.157609

3.5 stars. Same as episode 125, just in case you were wondering!!

It's the same ending we have had for a while now.  What are you talking about?

Also this episode deserves more than 3.5, even if we saw a truncated version of Charlotte's backstory that we already saw before.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

I'm actually not sure either, just searched for ep 126 images so hopefully it's not something from later though it's not like it's a spoiler since we know she feels this way lol

Maybe it's from a Petit Clover?  When I was re-watching some of the episodes on Funimation Now, I noticed some episodes don't have them, though.  Maybe it's even from this episode's Petit Clover.  Unless it's fan art?  I don't think so, though.

2 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Maybe it's from a Petit Clover?  When I was re-watching some of the episodes on Funimation Now, I noticed some episodes don't have them, though.  Maybe it's even from this episode's Petit Clover.  Unless it's fan art?  I don't think so, though.

Oh maybe

34 minutes ago, OwlChemist81 said:

At this point, I'm coming around to your way of thinking.

But there's still Ballmastrz and Shippuden, so I guess we'll see??

Wow, things must really be hopeless if even you are losing your boundless hopefulness and positivity.

• Like 1