UnevenEdge

Dragonball Super rerun Discussuon 7-19-20

9 hours ago, OwlChemist81 said:

Episode 91: "Which Universe Will Win Their Place? The Mighty Warriors Gradually Assemble!

Midnight tonight (11/7/2020), kicking off an especially EPIC night of Toonami!!

Oh, it's Matt Mercer's character on that video thumbnail, well then let's open tonight's midnight Toonami right!

tenor.gif?itemid=5561733

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, elfie said:

I was the family provider and brought home the bacon. Now to beat and tenderize it.

I would have shared some but the newest DBZ art I've drawn is both too extreme even my my Standards, and/or is Patreon locked

oh also I have a Patreon...dunno if I ever told you

1 minute ago, mochi said:

I haven't made new DBZ art but this is reruns so here's a rerun of a pic I happen to be very proud of

Hide contents

1328432_ancientonyx_we-were-just-training.png?f1593257871

Nice!

We have some bad news. Toonami had a Q&A today on the Adult Swim Live convention tonight, and after it was done, DeMarco off-handedly mentioned that this is very likely the last Pre-Flight ever.

Sucks. This means we won't see DeMarco or Gills' face on a livestream or episode online anymore, and they'll be even LESS transparent.

• Sad 3

1 minute ago, elfie said:

Nice!

We have some bad news. Toonami had a Q&A today on the Adult Swim Live convention tonight, and after it was done, DeMarco off-handedly mentioned that this is very likely the last Pre-Flight ever.

Sucks. This means we won't see DeMarco or Gills' face on a livestream or episode online anymore, and they'll be even LESS transparent.

damn

3 minutes ago, elfie said:

Nice!

Anime Sad GIFs | Tenor

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, elfie said:

Nice!

Damn, I really like the pre-flights when I watch them.

• Sad 1

DBZ: Super saiyan can only be achived by great loss

Buu Saga: Goten and Trunks were just born able to do it, we'll never explain how

Super: any and all Saiyans can do it, they just need to flex their backs, there's never been anything stopping them from doing this >_>

• Like 1
  • Haha 1