UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden Episode 303 Discussion

NARUTO SHIPPUDEN EPISODE 303 DISCUSSION

Ghosts from the Past

With the Allied Shinobi Forces on high alert, due to the White Zetsu imposters within their midsts, their worries are further added to when the Sound Four of the Village Hidden by Sound are reincarnated on the battlefield.

Time for some war filler action.

Toonami on Adult Swim @ 2:30AM

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

cool, but still the sound four are out of their league here, aren't they?

barely managed to fight a bunch of kids as genin, now they're going up agains the same kids as chunin an jonin?

Yeah, gotta imagine they're gonna get their ass handed to them for the most part given how long it's been

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HardcoreHunter said:

So ino just fucked off to elsewhere because she didn't fight any of the sound guys. Fair enough I suppose. 

1594332880322.jpg

kind of a shame. i would have liked to hear her take on them. plus, id' assumed that each konoha ninja would have bakup this time that they didn't befre, further improving their chances of victory

• Like 1

Just now, OwlChemist81 said:

Boy, this might be the weakest regular Toonami block we've had yet: 4 reruns, a recap episode, and a filler episode.

It was like a full house of junk!

At least this filler is actually a battle taking place during the war and not a random jump to some story before the war started.

• Like 1

Just now, CorbeauKarasu said:

kind of a shame. i would have liked to hear her take on them. plus, id' assumed that each konoha ninja would have bakup this time that they didn't befre, further improving their chances of victory

No we need a dumb yard stick fight to show growth, even though they've already been fighting akatsuki, and just look bad now that they're having problems with people they've already beaten. 

1570010517368.png

3 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

Yeah, she could have given us something new about them since she wasn't there before.

ff8238e31b9ec7b6b79487d2de72aaeb.gif

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Roymustang1990 said:

Yeah she didn't have much of a role.She was only created to be a barricade to slow the genin konoha kids from catching up to sasuke to attempt a rescue and push shikamaru to use his shadow power to his  absolute limits

It was at least back when the series would actually kill people. After the pain arc it just became painful in the lack of sacrifice things had. 

1559160052850.jpg

• Haha 1