UnevenEdge

Paranoia Agent Episode 7 Discussion

Since this is the episode going on right now, I figure to give a comment regarding the hiatus of Jojo. As you know, it was the only show I was making comments on. As such, because of this, I will be on hiatus until the Great Panic Attack of 2020 ends or until Toonami provides an already dubbed show they hadn't already aired that I want to watch.  Hope to see you all again soon.

Edited by OSC
  • Like 4

Just now, OSC said:

Since this is the episode going on right now, I figure to give a comment regarding the hiatus of Jojo. As you know, it was the only show I was making comments on. As such, because of this, I will be on hiatus under the Great Panic Attack of 2020 ends or until Toonami provides an already dubbed show they hadn't already aired that I want to watch.  Hope to see you all again soon.

They only plan to air Ballmasterz for five weeks. Hope you come back!

1 minute ago, elfie said:

They only plan to air Ballmasterz for five weeks. Hope you come back!

fuck Ballmasterz with something hard and Sandpapery I'm gonna go to crunchyroll and watch old eps of Sarazanmai during it since Toonami won't license anything gay
tenor.gif

• Haha 1

Just now, mochi said:

fuck Ballmasterz with something hard and Sandpapery I'm gonna go to crunchyroll and watch old eps of Sarazanmai during it since Toonami won't license anything gay
tenor.gif

I'm gonna watch Godannar and other seasonal anime I never got around to. I may still go here though.

7 minutes ago, OSC said:

Since this is the episode going on right now, I figure to give a comment regarding the hiatus of Jojo. As you know, it was the only show I was making comments on. As such, because of this, I will be on hiatus under the Great Panic Attack of 2020 ends or until Toonami provides an already dubbed show they hadn't already aired that I want to watch.  Hope to see you all again soon.

You don't like to discuss shows you already saw?  Well, see you then, then.  You'll be missed, OSC!

Just now, ben0119 said:

You don't like to discuss shows you already saw?  Well, see you then, then.  You'll be missed, OSC!

I mean him calling it the great Panic attack of 2020 also rubs me the wrong way

also....I've already seen 90% of what Toonami shows and don't like most of them and I'm still here