UnevenEdge

Paranoia Agent Episode 7 Discussion

Yeah because Hirukawa is really going to admit to being a pedo, which is what was bothering the girl.

So is she grown up now or what?  You can never tell with Asians.  I thought that in present day, she is an adult now.

Kozuka didn't commit suicide.  He was attacked by the REAL Lil Slugger.  Who just vanished into the darkness.

And now the case and the detectives are fucked.

YOU are the cornered person, Maniwa.  Phew, it was just a dream.

What the hell is going on with the radio equipment?  Was Maniwa manning it?  At first I thought it was going to be revealed that it was making him hallucinate, since electro-magnetic fields can cause hallucinations, right?  Like if there's a bunch of transformers or excessive equipment being stored and used nearby like that.

3 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

What the hell is going on with the radio equipment?  Was Maniwa manning it?  At first I thought it was going to be revealed that it was making him hallucinate, since electro-magnetic fields can cause hallucinations, right?  Like if there's a bunch of transformers or excessive equipment being stored and used nearby like that.

I think it's meant to be sort of symbolic of a collective subconscious, similar to Jung's idea of a collective unconscious. All matter naturally resonates at some frequency or another. Our thoughts and ideas if you think about it a certain way could be perceived to do the same thing, and so theoretically people tuned into the same frequency might subconsciously share or receive the same ideas as others tuned into the same frequency. Something like that anyway.

• Like 1