UnevenEdge

Mob Psycho 100 S1 Rerun Discussion Thread

3ngag3

Just now, CorbeauKarasu said:

meelo was so damn anoying

BUT HOW COULD YOU HATE ADORABLE SHIPPO????

because he's an awful little brat that seems to only be traveling with them to troll them and there's literally an episode where they confirm that's exactly the case

that episode where he pretends he's being controlled by a giant soul collector but then they reveal at the end that he was faking just so he could do awful things to everybody....it's the only episode where Kagome not only lets Inuyasha beat up Shippo....but actually ENCOURAGES him to

I also distinctly remember a scene where Kagome says "we have to save shippo" and Sango basically says "why"

1 minute ago, mochi said:

because he's an awful little brat that seems to only be traveling with them to troll them and there's literally an episode where they confirm that's exactly the case

that episode where he pretends he's being controlled by a giant soul collector but then they reveal at the end that he was faking just so he could do awful things to everybody....it's the only episode where Kagome not only lets Inuyasha beat up Shippo....but actually ENCOURAGES him to

I also distinctly remember a scene where Kagome says "we have to save shippo" and Sango basically says "why"

if this sequel they're talking about doesn't involve adult shippo being a sexy bishonen fox demon who's had tetsusaiga bequeathed to him, I disown it wholy!

I remember in 9th grade there was this guy who got caught masturbating in the bathroom by the vice principal, or at least that was the story.  He got relentlessly made fun of for it, of course.  Then he and his friend threatened to bomb the school.  Nothing came of it and not sure what all trouble they got in when they got caught, but since it was before 9/11, I think they probably didn't punished as harshly as they might have after that.  9/11 happened in my junior year when I was in art class. *sigh*

1 minute ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

if this sequel they're talking about doesn't involve adult shippo being a sexy bishonen fox demon who's had tetsusaiga bequeathed to him, I disown it wholy!

Inuyasha and Kagome's daughter has Tessaiga, AND Kagome's bow!  Going to be so epic...

Don't know if Shippo is in it or how fast he ages, for that matter.  But it would be a shame not to include him.  Big missed opportunity if he's not in it.  Grown up Sota is at least, so maybe that increases chances of grown up Shippo.

Edited by ben0119
  • Like 1

On 6/14/2020 at 12:32 AM, ben0119 said:

Inuyasha and Kagome's daughter has Tessaiga, AND Kagome's bow!  Going to be so epic...

Don't know if Shippo is in it or how fast he ages, for that matter.  But it would be a shame not to include him.  Big missed opportunity if he's not in it.  Grown up Sota is at least, so maybe that increases chances of grown up Shippo.

I'm looking forward to this, just another reason I'm looking forward to 2021!

But back on topic...

EPISODE 007 - "EXALTATION: I'VE OBTAINED LOSS"

THE PSYCHIC JOURNEY CONTINUES AT 1 AM TONIGHT! ONLY TOONAMI!!