UnevenEdge

Mob Psycho 100 S1 Rerun Discussion Thread

3ngag3

1 minute ago, AnimationFan14 said:

One of the brothers reminds me of 

latest?cb=20150223073008

There are characters in this show that look like they were drawn in different countries and centuries!  They look like some old French comic characters?  Can't think of what they're called.

I'm late and watching behind on the DVR.  I'll catch up during the Mob rerun I guess.  I had to rearrange my room to swap my desk chair with my recliner, since the other day I dropped my glasses in the bathroom at Sam's Club, then the automatic flusher went off.  Not joking.  I was eligible for new glasses since January, but I wasn't sure if it could be any time in January or had to be after the specific date in January I went there last year.  So I waited until after that, and then kind of forgot and got distracted with other things, then covid happened.

Literally if I hold my hand more than 2-3 feet away from my face, it gets blurry.  So yeah, I'm fucked.

I've got my desk chair about 2 feet from the TV.  That thing about sitting too close to the TV ruining your vision is bullshit, right?

And on the same day I lost my glasses, I lost my green leather zip up wallet too.  I carry 2 wallets, and the other black leather one with card pockets has my credit/debit card/ID, cash, etc.  The green one had some business cards, my Burt's Bees lip balm, Refresh eye drops, and a cool house key that had Kylo Ren on one side and Captain Phasma on the other.  I lost it rushing to deliver some samples to a lab that will hopefully finally discover whatever this digestive issue I have is.

AND to top it all off, some substandard flash drive lost my precious data from 2013, pictures and files, etc, as I was moving things from my PC to it.  I never had issues with a Sandisk flash drive before.  This one was made by some noname crap brand this guy sold to my grandma at the base.  Centon - WOMEN OWNED SMALL BUSINESS.  Yeah, well you fools can't make a damn flash drive for shit!  It is costing me $28 just to look, and it will cost me $140 to recover the data, IF its there.  If it is still there, my computer is going to have to sit turned off and unplugged until I can get the money together, so I could end up being without a computer for some time.  *SIGH*  Good thing my phone works well.

The other thing that made me late, was watching the new SAO episode.  It was pretty epic and emotional this time too.  Lots happened, lots of good action and powerful moments.

By the way, if anyone is worried about how long a certain plot point is going to go on -

Spoiler

I won't say how, as it's so well done, but, Alice isn't kidnapped anymore.

• Sad 1