UnevenEdge

Mob Psycho 100 S1 Rerun Discussion Thread

3ngag3

On 6/28/2020 at 12:02 AM, mochi said:

Just occurred to me that Ballmasters is drawn in a much uglier version of this show's style

That's why some people were swearing that they saw Ballmastrz scenes in Toonami's latest video, but it was actually MP100.

Interestingly enough, JoJo still got some scenes in the video instead!

As for Mob, tonight's episode was great! Mob got pushed and lost it, and Ritsu is still in big trouble, but Reigen's scene was hilarious and oddly reminiscent of Food Wars now that we're used to that! Obviously when MP100 first aired in 2018-19, we wouldn't have known to make that connection!

And then I'm sheepishly inserting last night's promo right here, just in case some bored schmuck comes along and decides to read this entire thread:

EPISODE 009: CLAW: 7TH DIVISION

Edited by OwlChemist81
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, OwlChemist81 said:

That's why some people were swearing that they saw Ballmastrz scenes in Toonami's latest video, but it was actually MP100.

Interestingly enough, JoJo still got some scenes in the video instead!

As for Mob, tonight's episode was great! Mob got pushed and lost it, and Ritsu is still in big trouble, but Reigen's scene was hilarious and oddly reminiscent of Food Wars now that we're used to that! Obviously when MP100 first aired in 2018-19, we wouldn't have known to make that connection!

So there really was no Ballmastrz and it was actually this show instead?  I need to see that video again.

And yes that just like a foodgasm with that Reigen massage.  Totally what I thought of when I saw that tonight, haha.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

the 

Spoiler

fake murder

kinda reminds me of the scene in Green Legend ran where they

Spoiler

tape a knife to Aira's arm to make her think they're slicing open her wrist and letting her bleed to deathAndy-CONDA: Bad Idea Train Part 2: Green Legend Ran