UnevenEdge

Mob Psycho 100 S1 Rerun Discussion Thread

3ngag3

Just now, mochi said:

I'm actually kinda upset Chris Niosi turned out to be an asshole and ruined his career he was a good actor

I don't think I heard him in anything but this, but he did a good job here.  Yeah it is unfortunate.

• Like 1

Just now, ben0119 said:

I don't think I heard him in anything but this, but he did a good job here.  Yeah it is unfortunate.

the only other thing I know he did a voice in was YiiK.........and......I mean....the clips I keep posting say enough

3 minutes ago, mochi said:

the only other thing I know he did a voice in was YiiK.........and......I mean....the clips I keep posting say enough

Huh? I don't know this game at all but isn't he just voice acting from a script in that game? Haven't really watched those clips, but in general people voice characters that say things all the time, it's kinda the job of a voice actor, doesn't mean they agree with what their characters say.

Just now, DangerMouse said:

Huh? I don't know this game at all but isn't he just voice acting from a script in that game? Haven't really watched those clips, but in general people voice characters that say things all the time, it's kinda the job of a voice actor, doesn't mean they agree with what their characters say.

that's not why his career ended

it ended because of spousal abuse and him violating an NDA concerning a then in development nintendo game he was supposed to voice in

I remember there were a lot of shows like Scooby-Doo back then.  They played one with an Asian family that had a lasa apsa dog.  But Scooby-Doo was the only one that persisted for some reason.  I always liked Scooby as a kid, and Wacky Races, the one with the characters in the Olympics.  Now Scooby is the lone Hanna-Barbera survivor...

2 minutes ago, mochi said:

it ended because of spousal abuse and him violating an NDA concerning a then in development nintendo game he was supposed to voice in

Oh yeah, oh okay I thought you implying about something directly from him voicing some lines in the game

Edited by DangerMouse

4 minutes ago, mochi said:

I don't remember the NDA thing.  But this guy did just about every asshole thing you could do.

https://kotaku.com/controversial-voice-actor-chris-niosi-will-be-replaced-1836754541

Edited by ben0119