UnevenEdge

My friend has a lot of enemies.

Ultima

A lot of people on YouTube dislike him. 🧔                                                                      

How can he make some frienimies? 

• D'oh 1

Years of therapy and heavy doses of psychotropics might help, but I rather doubt it.

Cryogenics might be the way to go; if your friend is frozen for a few hundred years, they may be able to help him when he's thawed. Or not, but at least then he wouldn't be wasting valuable oxygen in the mean time.

3 hours ago, Ultima said:

A lot of people on YouTube dislike him. 🧔                                                                      

How can he make some frienimies? 

Tell him to always remember the old adage... "They are my enemy because they envy me."

Then tell him to whip out the years of cqc training.

7 hours ago, mthor said:

Years of therapy and heavy doses of psychotropics might help, but I rather doubt it.

Cryogenics might be the way to go; if your friend is frozen for a few hundred years, they may be able to help him when he's thawed. Or not, but at least then he wouldn't be wasting valuable oxygen in the mean time.

He wants to live forever, but he doesn't want to be put in cryostasis. Does anyone here know what he means when tells me that he gets the "giggle chills" around young women?

Edited by Ultima