UnevenEdge

Demon Slayer (Kimetsu No Yaiba) Episode 22 Discussion

Tab_Demonslayer_copy_1024x1024.png?v=156

Demon Slayer:
Episode 22:

Master of the Mansion 
(お館様 Oyakata-sama)

Toonami air date: March 29th at 12:30am

Tanjiro and Nezuko must go face to face with the Hashira at the Demon Slayer Corps headquarters. Will the Hashira order Nezuko's execution even though she is huge online?

Demon Slayer is a Work of Art - YouTube

That we will have to find out 

zkGRI5o.gif 

Run don't walk to your nearest Toonami tonight

Edited by AnimationFan14
  • Like 3

You’re probably at this point wondering where I am. Well, sad to say this is the only post I’m making. My U-Verse modem died. So, I have no internet (aside from this phone), and no TV. A service tech is to come out tomorrow, so hopefully I’ll be back next week.

I’ll need to catch up on everything if I get a chance to once everything is back.

Thanks, and take care until next week.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

25 minutes ago, OSC said:

You’re probably at this point wondering where I am. Well, sad to say this is the only post I’m making. My U-Verse modem died. So, I have no internet (aside from this phone), and no TV. A service tech is to come out tomorrow, so hopefully I’ll be back next week.

I’ll need to catch up on everything if I get a chance to once everything is back.

Thanks, and take care until next week.

Damn, sorry to hear OSC

• Like 2

Just now, elfie said:

We had that Rick and Morty short, remember?

OF COURSE I DO!

I hate when they do that because it's a pain in the ass to rewatch anything afterward!

If we're gonna have marathons during the pandemic, I wouldn't mind a gen:LOCK Season 1 marathon with the episodes uncut this time, ironically enough...

I thought the whole point of Nezuko having the colored highlights at the end of her hair to indicate she's a demon.  The demons all have weird colored hair.  They even made a big deal out of Zenitsu's hair being blonde from being struck by lightning.  So it seems odd for these Demon Slayers to have such weird hair.

Also recall in InuYasha all the humans looked normal and just had black hair and normal hairstyles.  This set the demons apart who looked more exotic.

• Like 2