UnevenEdge

My Hero Academia Episode #80 (417) DISCUSSION!!!

mochi

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

7 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Rocking out to some previous Toonami OP goodness while waiting for Toonami

that theme is amazing but I recall all of us being kinda flummoxed by this show and not liking it much

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, mochi said:

that theme is amazing but I recall all of us being kinda flummoxed by this show and not liking it much

Pretty much.  The show did have potential though.  I remember hearing the anime crammed way too many chapters into the episodes, but I think that story wouldn't have been great regardless of pacing.

9 minutes ago, mochi said:

Yeah, so much potential and fantastic art style but I remember the pacing and story progression was kind of all over the place and jumpy like they crammed stuff in.  Also I remember feeling like the director felt like he wasn't overly familiar with action despite some cool framing and nice direction outside of the action scenes.

Which I wouldn't be surprised by since I remember looking up that there's quite a bit of manga and the show only had 12 eps despite being at least 15+ volumes of manga.

• Like 1