UnevenEdge

My Hero Academia Episode #80 (417) DISCUSSION!!!

mochi

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just now, elfie said:

He's actually a big softie. :D

Bakugou is my favorite character

he's basically vegeta if Vegeta *actually did* have a sweet person stuck somewhere underneath his asshole facade

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, HardcoreHunter said:

It's weird that nobody has spoken valley since the late 80s. However funimation finds a way to fit it into every show that has a girl who is supposed to be trendy, by having them speak like someone 35 years before their age. 

7fa.jpg

Dude that was still going on in the 90s.  Not sure about 2000s as I was out of school by 02.

• Like 1

Just now, ben0119 said:

Yeah fuck off Endeavor.

Someone you can be proud of?  Ehh I'll believe it when I see it.

Why the fuck did Inasa punch himself?

I've not seen the full extent of endeavor's redemption arc....but from the sound of it

Spoiler

it's just him saying nice things like that a lot then eventually everyone just decides he's a better person now

2 minutes ago, mochi said:

he's basically vegeta if Vegeta *actually did* have a sweet person stuck somewhere underneath his asshole facade

Well, Vegeta did, eventually.  But he still killed billions of people and never got punished for it. It was waived off as "following orders" even though he clearly enjoyed hurting people back then.

Just now, ben0119 said:

Well, Vegeta did, eventually.  But he still killed billions of people and never got punished for it. It was waived off as "following orders" even though he clearly enjoyed hurting people back then.

Bakugou: is mean, but realizes that's bad after he decides his hero losing his powers was all his fault even thought it wasn't, and tries to become nicer

Vegeta: killed millions, then got some pussy and that made everything better somehow

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, mochi said:

I actually would say he's better than Vegeta, but I think a lot of my favoritism for Bakugo is just because of how horribly the series has developed Deku into being such a crybaby fanboy that he's unlikable. You know it's bad when the Mangaka said he was going to start writing him differently in the future after he realized how much he cries in the anime and how annoying it got. 

1552839867671.jpg