Jump to content
UnevenEdge

Why am I the way that I am?


renjifan

Recommended Posts

You gotta see this as an opportunity to entertain yourself and work on your creativity...

Whenever I get a visible injury that people constantly ask about, I come up with a different story every time....making sure the next story is stranger than the last....

That's not a forehead scratch from a tree branch, it's a motorcycle accident, it's a fight club badge of honor, it's a bullet graze.....you get the idea

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Vamped said:

Didnt you break your foot or ankle or something too?

I need you to be careful. Its only a matter of time before some old lady asks you if you have a boyfriend and then whispers .... is he beating you? 

Lol, yeah about this time last year I tripped over the other dog and broke my foot in two places. 

I’m telling you, I should live in a bubble... 😂

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, renjifan said:

I was trying to corral the dog back into the house last night, and somehow managed to walk right into a tree branch. Now people keep asking about my forehead scratch... 😭

Tell them the Priest got a little aggressive in putting the ashes on your forehead.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Mix said:

You gotta see this as an opportunity to entertain yourself and work on your creativity...

Whenever I get a visible injury that people constantly ask about, I come up with a different story every time....making sure the next story is stranger than the last....

That's not a forehead scratch from a tree branch, it's a motorcycle accident, it's a fight club badge of honor, it's a bullet graze.....you get the idea

But, I feel like the actual stories sound made up anyway. I mean, how many people can say they head butted a tree branch while trying to herd their dog in the house? 😜

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, renjifan said:

But, I feel like the actual stories sound made up anyway. I mean, how many people can say they head butted a tree branch while trying to herd their dog in the house? 😜

That's totally believable....I headbutted a pillar in an airport just by walking straight while looking to my right....there were weird looking dolls in a store.....still have the scar to this day

Now that story is boring, but a zebra kicking me in the head because I tried to ride it while I was on safari in the muva-land....that's a fun bar story

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, StarPanda said:

Awesome lol your forehead scratch was not in vain 

That's how you can tell she's a good person, 'cause anyone else injures themselves....welp.....that dog is an outside dog now

The ones on the fence would come up with ways to rationalize it...."well they ARE decendents of wolves. The've got all kinds of survival instincts. It probably likes it  better out there. All the comfy couches, food, and warmth in here were just getting in his way."

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mix said:

That's totally believable....I headbutted a pillar in an airport just by walking straight while looking to my right....there were weird looking dolls in a store.....still have the scar to this day

Lol! I’ve done that too! Years ago as a kid. It was one of those carpeted pillars at like Kmart or something. Ran into it so hard it left rug burn on my forehead 😅

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...