UnevenEdge

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - Episode 14 Discussion!!

Just now, ben0119 said:

Inosuke not sorry for beating him up lmao.

These three are quite a trio lol.

a lot of people ship Inosuke and Tanjirou

and I'm not sure if it's because of the way he described Inosuke's face or because Inosuke won't leave him alone

8 minutes ago, mochi said:

a lot of people ship Inosuke and Tanjirou

and I'm not sure if it's because of the way he described Inosuke's face or because Inosuke won't leave him alone

I mean Tanjuro just described his face as it is lol.  Inosuke is trying to provoke Tanjuro because they got off on the wrong foot in case you didn't notice.

Edited by ben0119

7 minutes ago, saito34 said:

Ewan McGregor? Never saw it tbh but I have a renewed respect for the dude after watching I Love You Phillip Morris. I should seriously check it out.

It's a really good film. You just have to keep in mind that the events in the story are exaggerated because it's an old man telling a story of his youth. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, HardcoreHunter said:

It's a really good film. You just have to keep in mind that the events in the story are exaggerated because it's an old man telling a story of his youth. 

Yep. I remember the general premise. I def will check it out

Edited by saito34

Because the dub is premiering on Toonami, I couldn't see it when catching up to the episode yesterday, but there ARE clips.

Notably, the sub has Zenitsu note that Inosuke's face is a girl's face, but the dub changes the line to just indicate it's mismatched from the body and doesn't make a reference to gender until Tanjiro does.