UnevenEdge

My heart doesn't feel too good >.>

Mix

I don't know if that other thread got in my head or what....

I mean i'm not worried, but i'm worried....if that makes sense

Like I was sitting on the can earlier and I was like, "FUCK THIS, I'M NOT GOING OUT LIKE ELVIS!"

I may be overreacting....i'm young...fit as a fiddle....btw, what is a fiddle....it's like a musical instrument, right? why compare health to that?

It maybe gas, idk....what does acid reflux feel like? also, what is acid reflux? Is it the same thing as heart burn?

all I know is my left arm isn't numb, so I should be good, right....that's the one sign I know to look for thanks to tv....

ok, reading this out loud's making me feel better....

besides, this isn't how that old witch doctor said I'd go.....'course his office was next to a K-Mart and also he had an office....very uncharacteristic of a genuine witch doctor

I'm starting to babble....I'm going to go make some tea 

27 minutes ago, Mix said:

I don't know if that other thread got in my head or what....

I mean i'm not worried, but i'm worried....if that makes sense

Like I was sitting on the can earlier and I was like, "FUCK THIS, I'M NOT GOING OUT LIKE ELVIS!"

I may be overreacting....i'm young...fit as a fiddle....btw, what is a fiddle....it's like a musical instrument, right? why compare health to that?

It maybe gas, idk....what does acid reflux feel like? also, what is acid reflux? Is it the same thing as heart burn?

all I know is my left arm isn't numb, so I should be good, right....that's the one sign I know to look for thanks to tv....

ok, reading this out loud's making me feel better....

besides, this isn't how that old witch doctor said I'd go.....'course his office was next to a K-Mart and also he had an office....very uncharacteristic of a genuine witch doctor

I'm starting to babble....I'm going to go make some tea 

Acid reflux is when you're burping up stomach acid

sounds like you're having some anxiety problems, panic attacks and heart attacks share a lot of the same symptoms

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/322797.php#how-to-tell-the-difference

^that may help

Also if you've been hitting the wacky tobaccy you may be more paranoid than usual

1 hour ago, molarbear said:

Acid reflux is when you're burping up stomach acid

sounds like you're having some anxiety problems, panic attacks and heart attacks share a lot of the same symptoms

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/322797.php#how-to-tell-the-difference

^that may help

Also if you've been hitting the wacky tobaccy you may be more paranoid than usual

Hmm, maybe

40 minutes ago, Vamped said:

>.> 

Maybe it was just a difficult poop. Plus I hear contemplating life on the potty is pretty common when you forget your phone

Oh I was dealing with it before that....It was just a funny thought I had on the can...

Ha drunk posts. In my defense the backlighting on my keyboard started out horrible when it was new, and now it's practically non-existent.. When I built this computer I got this cheap ass keyboard as a freebie pretty much.. Also it's a black keyboard all my gear is black.. That doesn't help the situation. 

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

Panic attacks have a 'life span' of about 30 minutes, after that your body will shut it down and things will subside on their own. It sucks but at least it has a time limit. 

Acid reflux can burn and pull at the insides. It can make it hard to breath but little things can ease it. I find milk is helpful. Bread too. Basic things to help suck up the acids. You might also try a new pillow and sleeping at a slight incline to tamp down on reflux.  

Heart attacks and strokes - even if it only mild - can hurt like a bitch. Left side numbness isn't always the biggie, the signs can also appear in the lower back and the neck. You will find that breathing, especially deep breaths of any kind, are incredibly difficult and that just makes you want to take them even more. Body temperature can be affected. You might hear rushing water in one or both ears [ it's a current tell for me that my blood pressure is going up too fast and I need to step back and take a pill or two ] . Concentration can be like trying to move your mind through cotton candy. Blurry eyesight. It's like running a marathon standing still and each one is a little harder to recover from. 

12 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

Panic attacks have a 'life span' of about 30 minutes, after that your body will shut it down and things will subside on their own. It sucks but at least it has a time limit. 

Acid reflux can burn and pull at the insides. It can make it hard to breath but little things can ease it. I find milk is helpful. Bread too. Basic things to help suck up the acids. You might also try a new pillow and sleeping at a slight incline to tamp down on reflux.  

Heart attacks and strokes - even if it only mild - can hurt like a bitch. Left side numbness isn't always the biggie, the signs can also appear in the lower back and the neck. You will find that breathing, especially deep breaths of any kind, are incredibly difficult and that just makes you want to take them even more. Body temperature can be affected. You might hear rushing water in one or both ears [ it's a current tell for me that my blood pressure is going up too fast and I need to step back and take a pill or two ] . Concentration can be like trying to move your mind through cotton candy. Blurry eyesight. It's like running a marathon standing still and each one is a little harder to recover from. 

Whatever it was it doesn't fit any of these symptoms.....that could be bad or good, idk

From what I have heard people that have heart attacks it feels like something pulls you straight down probably the invisible demons and shadow people pouncing bc they can sense ur imminent crossing into their domain or it could be like nervous system shock or something Idk im not a doctro I just play one on TV

21 hours ago, Mix said:

Whatever it was it doesn't fit any of these symptoms.....that could be bad or good, idk

Things vary slightly from person to person. 

You're still here so... :D:D:D

Probably heartburn. If you don't normally [ or ever ] have heartburn, it can be a little shocking. Think about the things you ate leading up to the incident and go from there. Also try some careful stretching to see if there's any weird muscle spaz outs. If you pulled a muscle without knowing it, that could cause any shortness of breath you might have had. 

And if you have weight concerns, if nothing else use this as an 'excuse' to exercise more and eat healthier. :)

Once again, you are still here. :)

1 hour ago, katt_goddess said:

Things vary slightly from person to person. 

You're still here so... :D:D:D

Probably heartburn. If you don't normally [ or ever ] have heartburn, it can be a little shocking. Think about the things you ate leading up to the incident and go from there. Also try some careful stretching to see if there's any weird muscle spaz outs. If you pulled a muscle without knowing it, that could cause any shortness of breath you might have had. 

And if you have weight concerns, if nothing else use this as an 'excuse' to exercise more and eat healthier. :)

Once again, you are still here. :)

I don't know exactly what heartburn is, much less had it before....

I did look it up and it seems to match up with what i felt.....

my body is breaking down 😭