UnevenEdge

Sword Art Online: Aliciziation - War of Underworld Episode 2 Discussion

ben0119

logo02_sp.png

Episode 2 Discussion

On the premiere of War of Underworld, we caught up with Alice several months after the battle in the tower.  Kirito is in a catatonic state due to the attack on the Ocean Turtle, and Alice has retired and living a humble life outside her home Rulid Village, spending time with Selka, doing menial work.  But it seems this peaceful life has come to an end, as the Forces of Darkness have attacked Rulid Village.  Find out how Alice responds to this, tonight, on War of Underworld, on Toonami!

Edited by ben0119
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, OwlChemist81 said:

Why is Selka performing reach-around on her sister!?

Wouldn't a reach-around be going the other direction? :P I guess it depends on what you're reaching for. ;)

It happens super fast, but if you watch it again, from the 20 second mark of the above embedded video, and maybe use slo-mo and/or even go frame by frame, it's much more innocent in context to the whole sequence.  Selka surprises Alice from behind and hugs her around her stomach, then Selka relaxes her hands down, as seen in this screen shot, to release the hug and hold Alice's hands as Alice turns around.

Of course, most of Alice's memory of Selka being her sister is gone, and we don't know that cloned Fluchtlights are actually genetically related to each other. :P Were the babies Alice and Selka were cloned from actually sisters, or just two random babies?  Hmmm. :D 

Edited by ben0119
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, ben0119 said:

Wouldn't a reach-around be going the other direction? :P I guess it depends on what you're reaching for. ;)

It happens super fast, but if you watch it again, from the 20 second mark of the above embedded video, and maybe use slo-mo and/or even go frame by frame, it's much more innocent in context to the whole sequence.  Selka surprises Alice from behind and hugs her around her stomach, then Selka relaxes her hands down, as seen in this screen shot, to release the hug and hold Alice's hands as Alice turns around.

Of course, most of Alice's memory of Selka being her sister is gone, and we don't know that cloned Fluchtlights are actually genetically related to each other. :P Were the babies Alice and Selka were cloned from actually sisters, or just two random babies?  Hmmm. :D 

on that note couldn't they just make another Eugeo by re-cloning that baby's fuck-light?

The arc in the tower makes me think that maybe Reki should have just been writing shonen all along.  They progress up the tower fighting various people until they get to the main villain.  A simple, straightforward story.  It reminded me of arc with General White in Dragon Ball, which in turn was based on that Bruce Lee movie.

Quoting myself from last week. 

And also, now Kirito is incapacitated and unable to aid in the fight.

340?cb=20120317100750

16 minutes ago, 3ngag3 said:

At least Chi Chi didn't climb into bed with him when he was incapacitated.

Goku doesn't know what Vagina's or kissing are, and didn't want to marry her....logic is that all their children are the product of Chichi raping him

• Haha 1

Just now, ben0119 said:

Re-watching the last episode, I noticed Kirito is missing his right arm.  I thought it got cut off in the fight with Administrator, but wasn't sure.

So he's not only catatonic, but missing an arm!

....I didn't even notice I was too distracted by everyone bullying and/or raping a mentally handicapped twink

• Haha 1