UnevenEdge

Nezuko Fan Club

The1gairon

1 hour ago, Vela said:

Actually, that's not where I watch my anime either 😄

I watch very few new anime each year. Aside from new seasons of MHA, I only watch 2 new series, maybe 3 in a year, and even then it's typically not anime that came out in the same year, just shit from some years back that I still haven't gotten around to. 

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Dread Pirate Roberts said:

I watch very few new anime each year. Aside from new seasons of MHA, I only watch 2 new series, maybe 3 in a year, and even then it's typically not anime that came out in the same year, just shit from some years back that I still haven't gotten around to. 

Then...why...are...

Doesn't matter.  I recommend adding Kimetsu no Yaiba as one of your two maybe three new series because of the animation.  Ufotable has done a lovely job with the first season.  I haven't read the manga but from what I gather they've also done a nice job with the characters, it's always exciting to see the characters portrayed well.

"Nezuko"...can you type her name with your eyes closed?

With a keyboard, no problem! I train that! But with my thumb on a smartphone? Let's count the attempts...

1. Nrvsil

2. Nfxiko

3. Nrduk9

4. Ntcuko

5. Nrzuii

6. Nfxuko

7. Ntxuko

8. Nrzioo

9. Nrsuoo

10. Nrzuo8

11. Nrzuo

12. Ntzuko

13. Nezyi

14. nezilo

15. Nrsuoo

16. Ntx8o9

17. Nezuko (!!!)

IT TOOK 17 ATTEMPTS!!!

Edited by OwlChemist81
  • Haha 1

Apparently some black cosplayer posted photos of herself as Nezuko and the antitwitter trolls came out of the woodwork and started a trending twitter war about stupid questions like why someone who isn't white can cosplay 'white anime characters'. 

-_-

They realize anime characters who live in Japan aren't white?

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...