UnevenEdge

that one thread in df about fuggs

bnmjy

Guest Candybandy
2 minutes ago, Mr Owl said:

That's not what they said in there 🤣

Fuck off misaka. If i gave you 3 apples youd say i gave you 2 plums and a donut. Nothing u say is worth shit. 🤣

Guest Candybandy
4 minutes ago, Rogue_Raptorpat said:

Damn.. I should prolong the ability for it to be seen.

Using mod powers to bully a mentally ill woman. Smh.

2 hours ago, 🍑Side Piece McSlutty Tits said:

Now they banning me for any old made up instant noodle rule LOL

Do I need to go through your warning/report history to count the number of times you've been told not to share that kind of stuff? Because I don't really feel like it.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Admin_Raptorpat said:

Do I need to go through your warning/report history to count the number of times you've been told not to share that kind of stuff? Because I don't really feel like it.

Just post it for all to see....

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Admin_Raptorpat said:

Why is it that when I'm working I miss the good stuff? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Admin_Raptorpat said:

How am I supposed to remember all the unfair spiteful rules you pull out of your asses to appease the miserable sexually frustrated edgelords of this message board? Especially when they never make any sense like reposting pics displayed to the public on a public dating site. What next, we post a news article with a pic of a random nonfamous person ..you gonna start banning for that too because the public photo on a public new article is of a person who didnt give their consent to post their PUBLIC photo on a esoteric half dead website hardly anyone knows about? lmao

There’s a difference between targeting a person and a person completely ruining leniency for everyone else.

you borderline spam screenshots of your disgusting convos, which I’m certain the other party would not appreciate being posted in a public place. Then you post screen caps of dating app pics, mainly to roast people who aren’t even on this board. So say they found out... “oh they allow people to post our pictures unknown so the other members can pick fun” (granted I’ve only seen you do it)... and then Reddit/Twitter posts pop up steering potential new people from coming here.

And to boot, NO ONE HERE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THE ABOVE! Instead we get complaints about all the worthless threads you make about whoring yourself out or your quite literal dead-end job... and the latter aren’t even interesting. It’s every day shit that happens in every retail store.

In conclusion, gain some common sense. You brought this shit upon yourself. I knew I should have stuck to that permaban. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rogue_Raptorpat said:

There’s a difference between targeting a person and a person completely ruining leniency for everyone else.

you borderline spam screenshots of your disgusting convos, which I’m certain the other party would not appreciate being posted in a public place. Then you post screen caps of dating app pics, mainly to roast people who aren’t even on this board. So say they found out... “oh they allow people to post our pictures unknown so the other members can pick fun” (granted I’ve only seen you do it)... and then Reddit/Twitter posts pop up steering potential new people from coming here.

And to boot, NO ONE HERE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THE ABOVE! Instead we get complaints about all the worthless threads you make about whoring yourself out or your quite literal dead-end job... and the latter aren’t even interesting. It’s every day shit that happens in every retail store.

In conclusion, gain some common sense. You brought this shit upon yourself. I knew I should have stuck to that permaban. 

Wait fuggz isnt perma banned? 

Change it!

26 minutes ago, 🍑Side Piece McSlutty Tits said:

Write the idiotic "rules" down..we cant keep up as they plop out of your asses. And honestly theyd be really funny to read. You should also put the person you were targeting and mod-abusing's name next to the "rule".

Funny, most people seem to be able to keep up with the rules.

• Like 1

I don't know how many times I need to say it. Permanently ban the piece of shit. She brings nothing but negativity to this place. You might have more people join, or older members return if she was kicked out for good. She is ruining this place, and I don't understand why it's continued to be allowed. Fuck. Just remove the bitch and be done with it, for fuck's sake.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Rogue_Raptorpat said:

Omg youre completely insane and delusional and completely convinced this place...which doesnt matter now. .is gonna somehow catch on...it wont. And btw ..there are already reddit pages stirring people from here because of bullies like stilgar and buddyroe.

You haven't seen it? 🤣🤣

• D'oh 1

16 minutes ago, 🍑Side Piece McSlutty Tits said:

Omg youre completely insane and delusional and completely convinced this place...which doesnt matter now. .is gonna somehow catch on...it wont. And btw ..there are already reddit pages stirring people from here because of bullies like stilgar and buddyroe.

You haven't seen it? 🤣🤣

Oh I know what goes on, but it would be nice to trim back that kind of thing and you are of no help.

Why do you come here?

Just now, stilgar said:

Because you post so much it because spam. Also, they get to dictate how people post because they run the site shit for brains.

No they do not dictate what we wanna post abt. And people post abt their job every single day..365 a year or more...i do less than 10 and its a fucking issue. Its stupid. And he used leniency way wrong up there. Cant English. LOL

2 minutes ago, stilgar said:

Because you post so much it because spam. Also, they get to dictate how people post because they run the site shit for brains.

What's funny is I'm not even dictating anything. We just don't need one thread per customer issue at Kmart.

Wanna talk *that much* about your literal dead-end job? Make a BLOG about Kmart.

By the way, the reviews at her store are hilarious... no wonder they're going under

Just now, 🍑Side Piece McSlutty Tits said:

Says not dictating...then dictates LOL

Imma just make fun of you now. Cant even take u seriously. Esp when u are just making shit up now.

You really are trying to use that term loosely to get your way.

And go ahead, you can try to make fun of me all you want. Just like most of the people here make fun of you.

Difference is, I won't get pissed off and blow up and look like a fool like you have so many times in the past.

Give it up, you lose.

I said good day.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 🍑Side Piece McSlutty Tits said:

No they do not dictate what we wanna post abt. And people post abt their job every single day..365 a year or more...i do less than 10 and its a fucking issue. Its stupid. And he used leniency way wrong up there. Cant English. LOL

If they don't dictate what we post about why are you complaining about them dictating what you post about? Since they aren't doing that and all.

• Like 1

Just now, stilgar said:

You breaking the rules and getting banned for it finally isn't "revenge moderating" tic.

I mean like combining threads that arent similar just to look cool because you perceive a user as an easy target and think people will like you for it (when most dont even give a shit) not only childish but revenge moderating