UnevenEdge

that one thread in df about fuggs

bnmjy

5 minutes ago, 🍑Side Piece McSlutty Tits said:

LMAO

Says doesnt get mad ....then revenge moderates

That's a new one... I don't need to get any revenge, so you yet again just made yourself look stupid.

And no, I used the word correctly. Leniency as in how lax moderators can be with everyone. You do stupid shit, we can't be lax anymore. God you're fucking left-brained.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 🍑Side Piece McSlutty Tits said:

Then threatening to ban someone for speaking out your outlandish behavior when they arent even breaking a rule...but simply challenging you. Hes done that too

And hes abt to dumpster fire this to stop me from posting. Watch LOL

I threatened to ban you because you were spreading your shit drama in other threads... you know, how you usually try to make EVERYTHING about you because i guess Mommy and Daddy didn't give you enough as a child...?

and no, I usually DF threads like this when people start coming in and do nothing but throw out crude insults... this one has been a survivor.

If I wanted to keep you from posting, I would have already done it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 🍑Side Piece McSlutty Tits said:

Omg *breathes heavy...deletes from phone after posting*

20191029_205021.jpg

That's zoned incorrectly. All items are supposed to come to the edge of the shelf. They are an inch from the edge, and if your store wasn't closing soon, you'd get a write up on that. Looks like shit.

12 minutes ago, 🍑Side Piece McSlutty Tits said:

I mean like combining threads that arent similar just to look cool because you perceive a user as an easy target and think people will like you for it (when most dont even give a shit) not only childish but revenge moderating

Good thing that that thing your insane brain came up with isn't happening fuggs.

• Like 1

Just now, midnight said:

That's zoned incorrectly. All items are supposed to come to the edge of the shelf. They are an inch from the edge, and if your store wasn't closing soon, you'd get a write up on that. Looks like shit.

Actually do to kids being assholes and the parents not caring a bunch of stores stopped doing that 

5 minutes ago, Rogue_Raptorpat said:

I threatened to ban you because you were spreading your shit drama in other threads... you know, how you usually try to make EVERYTHING about you because i guess Mommy and Daddy didn't give you enough as a child...?

and no, I usually DF threads like this when people start coming in and do nothing but throw out crude insults... this one has been a survivor.

If I wanted to keep you from posting, I would have already done it.

Does that mean, if I behave the way I normally behave, this will end up in DF? I mean, I can hurl some insults at ole rabid pussy flap. 

7 minutes ago, stilgar said:

Good thing that that thing your insane brain came up with isn't happening fuggs.

What? He combined unrelated df threads out of spite earlier this week lol ask him

No really ask him so i can deep gut laugh if he denies it LOL

Edited by 🍑Side Piece McSlutty Tits

7 minutes ago, Mr Owl said:

Actually do to kids being assholes and the parents not caring a bunch of stores stopped doing that 

We do it where we still can. Store is 40+ years old and a lot of the shelves dont allow

Those deordorants all always cascading during the weekend and have to keep redoing them...hence the heartattack looking at them near perfect gives me....ohhhh here comes a toddler...noooo

Lol

14 minutes ago, Rogue_Raptorpat said:

I bet you know the two aisles that stay the most organized (hygiene, not surprising) and ran over to them to take pics like a lunatic.

unknown.png?width=342&height=414

I can do the whole store but youd probably ban me for posting too much lol

And people who make good money come in 15 mins before we close..thats the only reason theyd get followed like that. They need to fucking check out before the registers auto shutdown and the lights auto turn off

If thats even my store. I stalk people to help them find their shit and leave but no one told me to do that

11 minutes ago, 🍑Side Piece McSlutty Tits said:

We do it where we still can. Store is 40+ years old and a lot of the shelves dont allow

Those deordorants all always cascading during the weekend and have to keep redoing them...hence the heartattack looking at them near perfect gives me....ohhhh here comes a toddler...noooo

Lol

Hardware store is worse

4 minutes ago, 🍑Side Piece McSlutty Tits said:

No they were not. A thread dies, i post another one. Nothing wrong with that except when i do it. Probably cuz i wouldn't fuck anyone from here.

Oh but I thought your threads lasted sooo loooong because they got sooo many posts!

Also, NO ONE from here would fuck you. 

I combined those which had a similar topic i.e. Kmart or you whoring yourself out and posting the disgusting convos.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rogue_Raptorpat said:

Oh but I thought your threads lasted sooo loooong because they got sooo many posts!

I combined those which had a similar topic i.e. Kmart or you whoring yourself out and posting the disgusting convos.

Please dont bring those images up again

7 minutes ago, Rogue_Raptorpat said:

No you did it to the buddyroe post and unrelated general posts. So they were a bunch of buddyroe posts? Nope they were completely unrelated 

I knew u were gonna lie abt it LMAO

Yeah... you're too thick-headed and left-brained to understand and instead twist things around to make you look correct... and everyone here knows it.

No point in arguing with someone who is desperate to be nothing more than a drab just for any kind of attention, even if it's negative. And you're not even good at that.

• Like 1