UnevenEdge

To those of u who think we aint making no $$

🍬Candy🍬

2 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

I have dirty laundry that is smarter than you. 

You do kno a 2 second google search exposes all your misinfo and lies you tell. Like the time you claimed the Embassy suites in your city had a $50 a nite rate then it turned out there wasnt even one embassy suites in your ENTIRE STATE

• D'oh 2

1 minute ago, 🍬Candy🍬 said:

You do kno a 2 second google search exposes all your misinfo and lies you tell. Like the time you claimed the Embassy suites in your city had a $50 a nite rate then it turned out there wasnt even one embassy suites in your ENTIRE STATE

You claiming that flea motel you posted pics of was a luxury hotel pretty much null and voids anything you have to say about that. 

This is about you posting publicly cell phone photos of your open till, displaying far more than any customer would be able to see at a glance when a till is opened doing a transaction to get change. You are arguing with someone who is management-level that you did nothing wrong. It is being confirmed by others that you are stupid in this very thread. 

But by all means keep acting like you are employee of the decade because the only one you seem to be fooling about it at this point is yourself. :|

• Like 2

Just now, katt_goddess said:

You claiming that flea motel you posted pics of was a luxury hotel pretty much null and voids anything you have to say about that. 

This is about you posting publicly cell phone photos of your open till, displaying far more than any customer would be able to see at a glance when a till is opened doing a transaction to get change. You are arguing with someone who is management-level that you did nothing wrong. It is being confirmed by others that you are stupid in this very thread. 

But by all means keep acting like you are employee of the decade because the only one you seem to be fooling about it at this point is yourself. :|

Lol we take all the money out the till right in front of customers when we close it down, idiot. We take all the money out AT THE REGISTER OUT in the OPEN...they definitely can see ALL OF IT...in big fat stacks 

You seeing a pic of a hotel and getting jealous cuz you cant afford it doesnt make it $50 lol no matter how much you wanna cry about it

• D'oh 1

Lol we take all the money out the till right in front of customers when we close it down, idiot. We take all the money out AT THE REGISTER OUT in the OPEN...they definitely can see ALL OF IT...in big fat stacks 

You seeing a pic of a hotel and getting jealous cuz you cant afford it doesnt make it $50 lol no matter how much you wanna cry about it

No, it should be placed in bags for each till along with an ending tally for each till [ if it's a paper till ] in order to verify each till's deposit and determine where shortages occur should there be shortages. Not in great big stacks for everyone to gawk at. 

And I travel to Atlanta during Labor Day and stay there for like a week. In Midtown. You couldn't afford to hang out in a parking garage. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

No, it should be placed in bags for each till along with an ending tally for each till [ if it's a paper till ] in order to verify each till's deposit and determine where shortages occur should there be shortages. Not in great big stacks for everyone to gawk at. 

And I travel to Atlanta during Labor Day and stay there for like a week. In Midtown. You couldn't afford to hang out in a parking garage. 

You don't know what i can afford. I had a two bedroom apartment with a pool and ac . You live in a tiny one bedroom apartment and cant even afford a car.

U need to find the $50 a nite embassy suites. You never did it. Or at least find a motel 6 that offers free cocktails u dumb bitch 🤣🤣

• D'oh 1

2 minutes ago, Rogue_Raptorpat said:

So you're saying I should call one of those Kmart stores, ask for you, and then when they tell me "yes she works here" explain to them the pictures I have that you posted of the cash from the register?

lol 1st of all none of them are going to tell u where i work and second of all even *I* cant get info without giving my employee ID and 3rd..we dont keep the contents of our drawers secret. Maybe if they made us round up the money and take it in the back...but they dont...we count it all right in front of customers and i see that in lots of stores.

Edited by 🍬Candy🍬

5 minutes ago, 🍬Candy🍬 said:

lol 1st of all none of them are going to tell u where i work and second of all even *I* cant get info without giving my employee ID and 3rd..we dont keep the contents of our drawers secret. Maybe if they made us round up the money and take it in the back...but they dont...we count it all right in front of customers and i see that in lots of stores.

I just sent all of this shit to sears and kmart holding 

You might want to give your manager a good excuse in the coming days as to why you did it

8 minutes ago, 🍬Candy🍬 said:

It's easy to call a place and ask for someone.

and if they have that kind of info under such tight security, I'd imagine they wouldn't want pics of their open register plastered on the internet...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, 🍬Candy🍬 said:

I didnt do anything wrong lol why do yall believe everything kat says? Shes just pulling shit out of her ass making up rules on the fly trying to look better than people all the damn time with her wrinkly weird azzz.

There is no retail store on the planet that allows its employees to post pictures of an OPEN CASH REGISTER on social media, you dumb fuck.

Just now, Rogue_Raptorpat said:

It's easy to call a place and ask for someone.

and if they have that kind of info under such tight security, I'd imagine they wouldn't want pics of their open register plastered on the internet...

Why would it matter if its online. All you have to do is go in the store and see the money yourself. Especially when tills are closing at the end of the nite every nite with customers all over the place. Lol fucking stupid. No one gives a shit. Keep following up lying $50 a nite embassy suite kat and racist republitard Ginguy.

• D'oh 1

Another violation is storing large bills in the drawer, you always keep them under the tray, particularly when customers are around.

I also didn't see any trace of a pen being used to check them, but blight probably doesn't know how to use a pen or tries to get high huffing it....

Just now, Ginguy said:

Another violation is storing large bills in the drawer, you always keep them under the tray, particularly when customers are around.

I also didn't see any trace of a pen being used to check them, but blight probably doesn't know how to use a pen or tries to get high huffing it....

I noticed that as well 

s-l640.jpg.0cf3b4395632e6fcd0e4001f99c83e38.jpgMagner_MAG_II_4in1_Authenticator.jpg.734e2269060336a639b3966a9ab2a006.jpg

The fact they lack even these 2 items show they aren't going to last much longer 

3 minutes ago, Ginguy said:

You have to take the bills out to count them retard. And yes i mark all my bills.

This one girl took all her money out and left it unattended. What do u think they did to her?

LMAO

U are so stupid lol

Its not a bad thing tho with u misaka..you make me laugh

I worked retail for 3 years I know the laws and what you just did in my state you would be fired and facing lawsuits from the company 

Just now, 🍬Candy🍬 said:

You have to take the bills out to count them retard. And yes i mark all my bills.

This one girl took all her money out and left it unattended. What do u think they did to her?

Gave her a raise and said good girl we'll just blame it on the old lady we just hired in

7 minutes ago, Mr Owl said:

I just looked at the sears and kmart closing list and they have both locations in fuggz state on the chopping list 

But a single cashier posted a photo of ~$1000 in her cash drawer! That is so much money for an entire corporation. Clearly K-Mart is saved.

• Haha 3

Just now, Mr Owl said:

Join a union based company you would be thrown to the wolves and they would  not protect you

A union would do everything to keep you in a job actually 

My brother works for one and he told me this lady was taking cash deposits for herself and the union got her her job back

Just now, 🍬Candy🍬 said:

A union would do everything to keep you in a job actually 

My brother works for one and he told me this lady was taking cash deposits for herself and the union got her her job back

Different states different practices 

The most here are UAW and they rule with an iron fist

1 minute ago, Rogue_Raptorpat said:

People going after 50% off items in dying stores usually can't afford to drop $450 in one outing.

I didnt even mention a customer my coworker told me about that had two buggies and $1600 worth of stuff 🤣

And yes they would. We have signs pointing towards the street that we have a closing sale that lots of people can see and people are buying up all the essentials 

Yah we get poor people but those are the ones arguing the discounts at the register 

10 minutes ago, 🍬Candy🍬 said:

I didnt even mention a customer my coworker told me about that had two buggies and $1600 worth of stuff 🤣

And yes they would. We have signs pointing towards the street that we have a closing sale that lots of people can see and people are buying up all the essentials 

Yah we get poor people but those are the ones arguing the discounts at the register 

The customer was Amish? Because that's the only way that would make sense... that much money but shopping at Kmart and loading up their buggies.

• Haha 1