UnevenEdge

To those of u who think we aint making no $$

🍬Candy🍬

Bitch, it's the holiday season. Doesn't change the fact that Kmart is a dying company and so many of its stores have shut down.

Regardless, I'm glad if you enjoy working there. Also, this will be sent to DF.

Edited by bnmjy
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

Yeah...

You do know you could probably be fired for taking a pic of an open till and how much is in there, right? Most stores have a no cell phones on the floor policy. 

Wait that's her cashier draw!?

18 minutes ago, Rogue_Raptorpat said:

Aye

Dan Bell is excellent. I love his Another Dirty Room series as well as the Dead Mall Series.

Here's another great channel I follow that did a video on K-Mart. It's a couple years old but message still holds up I think

Also, jump to 10:58 for a very relevant highlight <_<

Edited by Athena 92
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Athena 92 said:

Then why do you say "we" aren't making money and call it "my" cash?

She is a vapid blight.

Also, posting that kind of info is a serious security concern and would have resulted in immediate termination when I was working retail management. You do not talk about/post how much cash is in the safe/drawer. Actually, most places have that as a basic policy and it usually results in termination.

• Like 1
  • D'oh 2

1 minute ago, Ginguy said:

She is a vapid blight.

Also, posting that kind of info is a serious security concern and would have resulted in immediate termination when I was working retail management. You do not talk about/post how much cash is in the safe/drawer. Actually, most places have that as a basic policy and it usually results in termination.

Wonder if any of the management there even cares enough at this point though

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Athena 92 said:

Wonder if any of the management there even cares enough at this point though

lol fire me from a job with 3 more pay days 🤣🤣

And goodluck proving i did any of this, tards. 

Not that any of you weak wrist no chin cant get laid losers are gonna do shit

• D'oh 2

2 minutes ago, 🍬Candy🍬 said:

lol fire me from a job with 3 more pay days 🤣🤣

And goodluck proving i did any of this, tards. 

Not that any of you weak wrist no chin cant get laid losers are gonna do shit

Your register serial number is in the picture you ding dong diddly dumbass.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, ITasteLikeSex said:

Your register serial number is in the picture you ding dong diddly dumbass.

Oh lol

Still...theres zero policies against it. Of course our registers have lots of money at the end of the night every nite. People already know this. If we go by the retard logic here wed be robbed every single nite. Knowing whats in the till doesn't matter at all. And no this site isnt public nor is is google-able. Also i didnt post the store or its address.

• D'oh 1

2 minutes ago, NaBones said:

Lol, hope none of the no chin losers here @'s Kmart on Twitter and shares this 

I dunnn give a fuuuuck

Man the false flag outrage culture and and character assassination culture is getting out of hand lol

Yall are so jealous of a little cashier job that ends in less than two months u gonna whine and try to pathetically get someone fired from it LOL get a fucking life.

• D'oh 1

Just now, Top Gun said:

Fuggs we already knew you are one of the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet, but you've topped yourself here. 

I didnt do anything wrong lol why do yall believe everything kat says? Shes just pulling shit out of her ass making up rules on the fly trying to look better than people all the damn time with her wrinkly weird azzz.

• D'oh 2

5 minutes ago, Rogue_Raptorpat said:

This entire thread is a timestamp and date.

No store name or address tho plus there are zero rules against it. Kats just making shit up as she always does but yall are too dumb to realize it. She gets off on manipulating you guys cuz what else does she have in life 🤣

• D'oh 2

Just now, 🍬Candy🍬 said:

No store name or address tho plus there are zero rules against it. Kats just making shit up as she always does but yall are too dumb to realize it. She gets off on manipulating you guys cuz what else does she have in life 🤣

How many Kmarts are open near you?

I already know the answer.

• Like 1